blue ntl remote

gryfon99

Inactive User
Reaction score
any body got a blue ntl remote spare can't find one at a proper price somebody tried to sell me one for £45 as you can guess i told them what to do with it

You can program the later blue ones to operate the basic controls of your tv

just orded some of ebay great price thanks ajones1722 for the link if you can program the blue ones for tv how is it done as i have never heard of this

gryfon99 said:
just orded some of ebay great price thanks ajones1722 for the link if you can program the blue ones for tv how is it done as i have never heard of this

You enter a code for your TV model and hey Presto. :Jester:

There is a list of codes in the box.

it's only the later blue ones (where the silver volume and channel buttons do NOT wrap araoun the sides of the controller) which do this.

Any chance of pointing me in the direction of the codes?

I have the blue remote but hardly any of the functions work on it.

Thanks.

26 may 1999 said:
Any chance of pointing me in the direction of the codes?

I have the blue remote but hardly any of the functions work on it.

Thanks.

Try the second Thread down @ the bottom of this page.

i bought a blue one m8 bit it dont work on my box its ursif u want it :Cheers: just msg me ur info :) its no use to me like :Cheers:

b3nny - like you can like change a like blue one into a like black one just like modify the link inside like

both blue remote styles have silver bits - the ones which have the silver buttons wrapping around the sides can't be modified, the ones with the silver buttons on the top can be modified. like

mine has em at the side like :Cheers: btw any ideas on using a xbox as a video recorder it has a 120gig in? lol sorry to jump on ur post no one answers mine :S feckers :flame:

Back