Blu-ray Disc Recorder/500GB HDD & Twin HD Tuner

Nice piece of eqipment would go well with my new panasonic tv! But i heard lastweek it's.1.1 bluray which cant be updated like ps3 thats 1.2! do you know if this is correct? And is it really a big deal!

I think all versions of bluray players can be updated as long as there is a mechanism in place to allow it to do so.

The PS3 has an ethernet port and wifi adapter that lets it connect to the internet. I would imagine that if this one has network connectivity, then it will also be able to get updates.

Could be wrong though.

Nice piece of eqipment would go well with my new panasonic tv! But i heard lastweek it's.1.1 bluray which cant be updated like ps3 thats 1.2! do you know if this is correct? And is it really a big deal!
you mean 1.1 to 2.0 and the panasonics wont do it. You can buy the DMPBD50 that is the 2.0 one - the BD30 is 1.1

There are 2 new blu ray "products" due out from panasonic before the end of the year - they wont say any more on the subject though - however the word product is interesting

you mean 1.1 to 2.0 and the panasonics wont do it. You can buy the DMPBD50 that is the 2.0 one - the BD30 is 1.1

There are 2 new blu ray "products" due out from panasonic before the end of the year - they wont say any more on the subject though - however the word product is interesting

LOL yep that's wot I ment. The bd30 & 50 are nice but the 500 is in a world of it's own no doubt they will improve on that and i'll just have to wait you know wot there all like they will have one making tea by the end of the year!!!!!

Back