bloody music

Grimeire

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
There is a pub about 300 meters from my place and every friday, saturday and some sundays I can hear the music blaring from the bloody place and there is a tonne of big trees between me and the pub.

Like usual when i ring the gardai(Police) there is no answer. I dont understand how all the house around the pub which are a lot closer than me some less than 50 metres are putting up with this s**t. My mate who lives about 80 meters from the pub does not understand it either. He has a baby daughter he can't get her to sleep cause of it.

How are they even getting away with the music this loud when i do get through to the gardai(Police) nothing ever happens anyway. do they not have to keep it under some noise level?

Maybe the closer neighbours and the local gardai are in the pub getting drunk 🥴

Get a decibel reading level of the music from your property. Make a log over a few weeks and then contact your council noise nuisance not the Police. Its a matter for your council not the Police

Your problem is with the Landlord of the pub, not the Police or the Council.
First thing the Council will ask you is if you have tried talking to the person responsible for the noise.

He may listen, he may not, but seems to me that at the moment he is completely unaware that you are having a problem with it.

Back