Bloody climate change muppets

Sometimes sh1te happens and no control over it.165720348-56a12f6c3df78cf772683b39.jpg

Explain please, @nara.

Troll wilfully misinterpreted what I said. Just in case you can't remember what I did post, here it is:

"That's a big claim, please attach some references...

China, India and Africa are probably the biggest polluters and they are "emerging" countries.

I think your heart is in the right place @janobi but can you back up those claims?

I work in the energy industry and, in our department, we all know it's a load of shit. I went to a presentation a few weeks ago and concluded that our entire business strategy relied on overpopulation.

The growth relies on cities getting bigger, tower blocks getting taller, greenbelts getting smaller. That is the growth strategy of a huge multinational. They want population explosion, it feeds them."

You didn't even copy my complete sentence @nara. At least use proper citation, quotation and copy the whole sentence so that that arguments can be established properly.

Last edited:
That's a big claim, please attach some references.

China, India and Africa are probably the biggest polluters and they are "emerging" countries.

I think your heart is in the right place @janobi but can you back up those claims?

I work in the energy industry and, in our department, we all know it's a load of shit. I went to a presentation a few weeks ago and concluded that our entire business strategy relied on overpopulation.

The growth relies on cities getting bigger, tower blocks getting taller, greenbelts getting smaller. That is the growth strategy of a huge multinational. They want population explosion, it feeds them.

Sure I can backup stuff.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

There is plenty of information on that webpage, should answer majority of your questions and queries.

Working in the "energy industry" could you be a little more specific. Is it fossil fuel industry by chance, as they will have lobbyists fighting to keep their industries open as they're making money from it.

Although, im not sure if you're saying that your company are full of bullshitters who want to profit from destruction of the planet, or if you're saying that you believe climate change is bullshit.

Code:

Code:

Code:

Explain please, @nara.

You didn't even copy my complete sentence @nara. At least use proper citation, quotation and copy the whole sentence so that that arguments can be established properly.

Not necessary. I'm not trying to develop an argument based on what people in your department might think or what a presentation told you. The fact that you work in the Energy Industry places you within a corporate culture that is perfectly represented by the ostrich with its head in the sand meme.

Turkeys don't like to think about Christmas

Not necessary. I'm not trying to develop an argument based on what people in your department might think or what a presentation told you. The fact that you work in the Energy Industry places you within a corporate culture that is perfectly represented by the ostrich with its head in the sand meme.

Turkeys don't like to think about Christmas

"Not necessary." - Sounds like a rather large cop out to me and probably every one else. I'm capable of forming my own beliefs. Some of those would be that "climate change" does exist but humans are not responsible for it.

@janobi,

I don't work in fossil fuel explicitly. I work in energy management and a large part of it is renewables. And We still think it's a pile of shit.

Climate change IS REAL but I don't believe we are the cause.

"Not necessary." - Sounds like a rather large cop out to me and probably every one else. I'm capable of forming my own beliefs. Some of those would be that "climate change" does exist but humans are not responsible for it.

@janobi,

I don't work in fossil fuel explicitly. I work in energy management and a large part of it is renewables. And We still think it's a pile of shit.

Climate change IS REAL but I don't believe we are the cause.

Spectre, I wouldn't say we're the cause per se, but we've certainly added to it, and sped it up.

Blame it on the cows. Humans invented it wasn’t me 😇. Roll on the next big super meteor strike 🤯😉

Spectre, I wouldn't say we're the cause per se, but we've certainly added to it, and sped it up.

Compared to what volcanic eruptions etc can emit we are a minor contributor.

We are also much of a smaller "bad emissions" contributor than other countries yet we pay much more in terms of "green" taxes and whatnot.

I do recall not to long ago hacked emails were released from scientists claiming we are all doomed due to humans polluting earth.
Not much was discussed about climate change after they were proven to be telling lies.
As we constantly being fed lies on this misinformation.

Key facts about those lies from scientists below:
Climategate 2.0: New E-Mails Rock The Global Warming Debate

Quote from article:
The new emails also reveal the scientists’ attempts to politicize the debate and advance predetermined outcomes.

I do recall not to long ago hacked emails were released from scientists claiming we are all doomed due to humans polluting earth.
Not much was discussed about climate change after they were proven to be telling lies.
As we constantly being fed lies on this misinformation.

Key facts about those lies from scientists below:
Climategate 2.0: New E-Mails Rock The Global Warming Debate

Quote from article:
The new emails also reveal the scientists’ attempts to politicize the debate and advance predetermined outcomes.

That link is 8 years old lol. The article you've linked to, goes to a very right leaning website. Pro Trump from what I can see and have read, they seem to favour an increase in fossil fuel use.

I'll stick with NASA :)

@Spectre I dont disagree we're smaller polluters, India/China emit about 80% of the carbon atm, and without their co-operation we cannot do anything.

Also the US is a massive emitter. Their farming industry alone creates massive amounts of emissions.

That link is 8 years old lol. The article you've linked to, goes to a very right leaning website. Pro Trump from what I can see and have read, they seem to favour an increase in fossil fuel use.

I'll stick with NASA :)

@Spectre I dont disagree we're smaller polluters, India/China emit about 80% of the carbon atm, and without their co-operation we cannot do anything.

Also the US is a massive emitter. Their farming industry alone creates massive amounts of emissions.
Does not matter how old the information is @janobi
It proves scientists did tell lies and continue to tell lies.
They are very selective in the information they release to the public.
Maybe if the governments around the world would not use the myth of man made climate change for there agenda to tax people there might be a better understanding of it.
Its no suprise those nations claiming polar bears are doomed are the rich nations. As its a milking cow thats very convenient to pick your pocket at ever opportunity in the name of global warming.

So reference to link @janobi i fail to see that the age of the information is relevant? Does it not prove that lies are spread from those we should trust the most? LOL

Does not matter how old the information is @janobi
It proves scientists did tell lies and continue to tell lies.
They are very selective in the information they release to the public.
Maybe if the governments around the world would not use the myth of man made climate change for there agenda to tax people there might be a better understanding of it.
Its no suprise those nations claiming polar bears are doomed are the rich nations. As its a milking cow thats very convenient to pick your pocket at ever opportunity in the name of global warming.

So reference to link @janobi i fail to see that the age of the information is relevant? Does it not prove that lies are spread from those we should trust the most? LOL

It proves that the website has its own agenda, a right wing one which wants continued use of fossil fuels. Basically, they've paid some people to write some stuff saying fossil fuels are not harming the earth ><

Having read through some of the site, i'd say that what forbes wrote was somewhat out of context to what was actually discussed, that's not to say scientists dont lie, mislead, embellish.

Im not talking about tax here, and I dont believe anyone has ever said climate change is man made. We know the earth has warmed and cooled, we have evidence of that from the ice cores and such, however it's not happened this quickly, and the emissions of carbon have never been this high.

Which link are you referring to? Have you even been to the website that Forbes gleaned that information from? Or are you saying we cannot trust NASA?

Theres no end to this onslaught on fake news. As we all know TAX is best way to pick our pockets on fuel and many other things “to save the polar bears”.
Now David Attenborough said today “fights are to cheap”.
No doubt the government will be the first to take on board what he said and new TAX brought out.

Meanwhile, back in the real world...

We wonder what the effect(s) of climate change will be, based on models; consider the impact of 'tipping points', based on no climate science at all* and wonder at the effect of CO2 which is making the earth a greener place, based on observable data.

Of course, the world is greener because of the extra CO2, which stimulates photosynthesis. Whether that is sufficient to sequester enough CO2 to bring about balance is a moot point given nobody knows how much CO2 is too much, or how much is too little.

World Getting Greener - NASA

* See William Nordhaus, Economist and Dr David Titley, Climate Scientist.

Just like bono (U2), Bob Geldof and all those other filty rich celebrities shouting from the mountain tops to tax people.
All in the meantime those that struggle to get by will be taxed. If Attenborough and others have there way that is, and today he questioned the price of flights.
Really shows what these people are really like.
Fake news pushers, looking to use anything to do with TAX!!!
All in the name of polar bears.

After all, its a natural event that has happened several times from the birth of earth.
Well before humans were here.
Thread title is “climate change muppets”
Clear to see Attenborough has got star prize for that.

This is his words
[start]
Air fares should be hiked to force families to cut down on their cheap holidays
[end]

David Attenborough suggests air fares should be hiked to save the environment

Last edited:
Back