Bloody climate change muppets

river4ever

river4ever
Reaction score
There at it again.
Causing a pain in london. Loads arrested, being a thorn to those who want to get on with life and do a days work. I really do wonder if these tree huggers ever done a days work in there life.
Seen a picture today on the media.....
Are police really running around arresting these outfits?
I thought halloween is awhile of yet.
Lock them lunatics up and send them to the forest to survive of the worlds fresh air.

This is what the police are dealing with.
😂

climate change is a myth.
natural events happen.

How many trees did it take to make his outfit?
Surely this goes against their principles 🤣

climate change is a myth.
natural events happen.

2013Toon19.jpg

The tree in the photo is probably made from plastic and is also good to help the polar bears.
Bloody nuisance those tree huggers are. They need to wake up and smell the 21st century.

Lock them up and throw away the key.
Its not as if they have anything else to do than watch David Attenborough talking rubbish.
If they had there way pigeons would still deliver my post.

(Primitive nut cases they are)

Ecolayabout rent-a-mob with their Chinese made tents from a factory that dumps their dye waste into the nearest river, transported here on a cargo vessel using bunker fuel.

Each one should be inspected for what benefits they receive and when they are available to work.

Ecolayabout rent-a-mob with their Chinese made tents from a factory that dumps their dye waste into the nearest river, transported here on a cargo vessel using bunker fuel.

Each one should be inspected for what benefits they receive and when they are available to work.
They should be fed in prison and grow carrots in there. Out of sight and out of mind.
Im sure they have netflix in there to watch "FAKE" news about the world melting.

I watched them on news and was folded in half with laughter............ arrested and most likely a charged with offence.
God help them getting a job with that record.
(NOT THAT THEY EVER WORK)

Anyway.... all good for the polar bear getting a sun tan.
:cool:

They should be fed in prison and grow carrots in there. Out of sight and out of mind.
Im sure they have netflix in there to watch "FAKE" news about the world melting.

I watched them on news and was folded in half with laughter............ arrested and most likely a charged with offence.
God help them getting a job with that record.
(NOT THAT THEY EVER WORK)

Anyway.... all good for the polar bear getting a sun tan.
:cool:

I knew what they were going to look like before I clicked on the first news article.

It's like the cast of Mad Max got dressed by falling through Swampy's wardrobe.

Stumbled upon > THIS < earlier, thought it was relevant to this thread.
I have long believed it to be a hoax (aka cash cow) but I also feel that mankind is destroying the planet with pollution, intentional and unintentional. Sadly however, money talks and there is little will to change.

Its all hoax.
I do really do believe we all need to cut back on plastic to save the fish so we can have them with curry sauce and chips.
The goverment find climate change a very attractive subject, reason being.
Anything that is “ment” melt the polars houses i heavly taxed.
Climate change is a natural event that has happened serveral times in earths history.
(well before humans arrived)

But the goverment are not stupid on this fake news. If you are constantly told the same thing over, and over again you begin to believe it. Now all those brain washed and those who are educated enough not to suck the lies in are taxed on everything!!!
I can get a fooking 100w light bulb now!!

I'm on the fence with this one..

We need to look at the evidence of what killed dinasaurs to understand anything.

Asteroids and super volcanic eruptions, what we have to ask ourselves is did the super volcano erupt and emit gases which amounted to enough that life wasnt sustainable. then we look at todays gases being emited by humans and animals.. do they equate too or equal too the jurassic era?? i dont think they do..

today's emittions are far greater than any super volcano.. but it could be the smoking gun??

That is why i am on the fence.. i think personally it is being used as a cash generator not for the government but the real people in charge ie rothchild ect.

Its all hoax.
I do really do believe we all need to cut back on plastic to save the fish so we can have them with curry sauce and chips.
The goverment find climate change a very attractive subject, reason being.
Anything that is “ment” melt the polars houses i heavly taxed.
Climate change is a natural event that has happened serveral times in earths history.
(well before humans arrived)

But the goverment are not stupid on this fake news. If you are constantly told the same thing over, and over again you begin to believe it. Now all those brain washed and those who are educated enough not to suck the lies in are taxed on everything!!!
I can get a fooking 100w light bulb now!!

You're sounding more and more like Donald J Trump by the day. It's not a hoax at all, we're emitting more carbon that then planet can absorb, which is causing the earth to heat quicker than it has done previously.

Whilst the warming/cooling of the earth is something that has happened before, and will happen again, it hasn't happened this quickly before. Humans are parasites, and have caused more destruction to the earth than any species to ever live here. Until countries like US/China/India stop emitting as much carbon as they are, then the rest of the world will suffer.

What i have noticed over the last 15 years how much the weather patterns have changed and now getting more storm warnings and lucky so far,what the future brings.
Plastic is a nuisance to get rid of as got a wheelie bin full.Plastic recycling is small with new ways of reusing old products now coming online and now some super markets have a bin inside shop to allow customers to repak their products and leave unwanted plastic behind.
All governments just care in money and dont give a toss take Ireland for example taxes on this and that ohh and a carbon tax,getting more protests over here with evictions and after a while the common folk will fight back.Elections coming up might have a few surprises with candidates gone back on their words.

Somebody with balls will take a stand even if you dont agree with them and what about your kids or kids future will they have one?

All governments just care in money and dont give a toss take Ireland for example taxes on this and that ohh and a carbon tax,getting more protests over here with evictions and after a while the common folk will fight back.Elections coming up might have a few surprises with candidates gone back on their words.
I have a very much interest in dublin mate with party members and travel from belfast to dublin very often on matters you outlined.
That is only gathering speed.
(greedy landlords)

With refference to sounding like trump.
People dont take lightly to his opinion, and i disagree with 90% of his stance.
But for sure..... he tells the truth when climate change rares its dirty filthy tax head.
As thread is about these walter mittys causing problems.
Lock the scum up and throw away the key. Nothing more than 1970 hippies looking a reason to get there day in as they have little or nothing more to do.

Tax, Tax, Tax, Tax.
I pay enough tax in my income without have to pay more for a myth.

I have a very much interest in dublin mate with party members and travel from belfast to dublin very often on matters you outlined.
That is only gathering speed.
(greedy landlords)

With refference to sounding like trump.
People dont take lightly to his opinion, and i disagree with 90% of his stance.
But for sure..... he tells the truth when climate change rares its dirty filthy tax head.
As thread is about these walter mittys causing problems.
Lock the scum up and throw away the key. Nothing more than 1970 hippies looking a reason to get there day in as they have little or nothing more to do.

Tax, Tax, Tax, Tax.
I pay enough tax in my income without have to pay more for a myth.

Every scientist within the field has stated it's real and happening, and we're causing it to speed up. 1 mental business man pretending to be president claims it's a hoax and a myth and you're going with that opinion?

Sad thing is, it wont make much of a difference within my lifetime, but certainly within my kids and their kids lifetimes things will be much more serious. Im sure the same arguments were made for not eating Dodo's or anything else that we have caused to go extinct because of our greed.

Every scientist within the field has stated it's real and happening, and we're causing it to speed up. 1 mental business man pretending to be president claims it's a hoax and a myth and you're going with that opinion?

Sad thing is, it wont make much of a difference within my lifetime, but certainly within my kids and their kids lifetimes things will be much more serious. Im sure the same arguments were made for not eating Dodo's or anything else that we have caused to go extinct because of our greed.

Scientists that want to keep their funding believe in it.

Scientists that want to keep their funding believe in it.

Whilst I am sure that funding does have some prevalence within it, I doubt that all scientists who have spoken out about it are funded to investigate it. We have clear evidence that the heating of the earth is speeding up, and the ice caps are melting at an alarming rate, weather has changed dramatically around the world due to the polluting nature of humans.

Sadly as with most other things, it will be emerging nations that will be affected the most, we will lost vast swathes of land and wildlife due to flooding, hurricanes, tsunami's etc.

The biggest problem is that these things become mainstream then others adopt them for their own agenda. Anti-vaxxers for instance, the Dr that linked Autism with the jabs has been struck off and his report shown to be false, yet many people still believe in it, and actively dont vaccinate their children. Flat earthers, who deny the curvature of the earth, and that NASA faked the photos of the earth. Climate change deniers are simply adopting the same tactics that have been used previously, then denounced as fake.

People will actively share false or inaccurate information on social media, because if it's on the internet then it must be true! Has anyone ever heard about the dihydrogen monoxide story? A US student conducted an experiment, about dihydrogen monoxide, and whether it should be banned due to the nature of the diseases it can cause, and the effects it has on the planet and nature. Look it up and have a good read, and understand how easily people are mislead with the simplest of inaccuracies, and because people believe what they see or read.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

a.k.a. Climate Change Muppets/Conspiracy Theorists. We seem to have few of them on here. ;)
The trouble is you can't win an argument against conspiracy theorists. How could anyone possibly instil some sense into someone who believes the Earth is flat? That Elvis, Michael Jackson and Bruce Lee didn't die?, that man has never set foot on the Moon?
Etc; Etc; Etc;

Scientists do make big money out of the Global Warming issue/crisis. I don't mind that at all, far better than forming think tanks to decide whether eating an egg a day prolongs or decreases the chance of a heart attack.

Global Warming is real, if in any doubt refer to post #3

Every scientist within the field has stated it's real and happening, and we're causing it to speed up.

That's a big claim, please attach some references.

Whilst I am sure that funding does have some prevalence within it, I doubt that all scientists who have spoken out about it are funded to investigate it.

We have clear evidence that the heating of the earth is speeding up, and the ice caps are melting at an alarming rate, weather has changed dramatically around the world due to the polluting nature of humans.

Sadly as with most other things, it will be emerging nations that will be affected the most, we will lost vast swathes of land and wildlife due to flooding, hurricanes, tsunami's etc.

China, India and Africa are probably the biggest polluters and they are "emerging" countries.

I think your heart is in the right place @janobi but can you back up those claims?

I work in the energy industry and, in our department, we all know it's a load of shit. I went to a presentation a few weeks ago and concluded that our entire business strategy relied on overpopulation.

The growth relies on cities getting bigger, tower blocks getting taller, greenbelts getting smaller. That is the growth strategy of a huge multinational. They want population explosion, it feeds them.

Back