Bloody Boiler

Cressi

Inactive User
Reaction score
Cold weather here so put Ideal Combo+ 35 into winter mode. No central heating working. It has a Salus wireless thermostat which is pants.
Boiler gives hot water on demand, has a flame but gives message " timer or room stat off". Have turned all radiator TRV to full on but nothing.Any ideas as Im freezing and my plumber away till next week.

"Wireless thermostat"? That would set the alarm bells ringing straight away lol! I know it sounds overly simple, but have you tried re-booting/pairing the 'stat?

Thanks guys. Yes, had done both of them. New batteries and tried to pair but it's like the Tx and Rc are not communicating. Also no joy in manual mode which is a worry.

"Wireless thermostat"? That would set the alarm bells ringing straight away lol! I know it sounds overly simple, but have you tried re-booting/pairing the 'stat?
yep it was the Salus receiver.now in manual control and all good.

Now.......Hive or Nest.?????

try changing the jumper setting on the stat and pick up
I had the same problem with one of these and changed the jumper setting and been perfect since

ah I have an older model that has 5 jumpers on the back of the pick up that can change the channel

Back