blockes

psyco118

Inactive User
Reaction score
i have never used a blocker image but was just wandering if they were any good do they still auto update or not what are the pros and cons of these images???

i have never used a blocker image but was just wandering if they were any good do they still auto update or not what are the pros and cons of these images???

pros - a blocker will block the current emm.

cons - it would be very easy for the cc to get past it and kill your card.

Much better just to make a realistic image using my tut in below thread as this will ensure your card is as close to a real subbed card as possible and so very difficult to target by the cable companies.

http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=101091&page=2

pros - a blocker will block the current emm.

cons - it would be very easy for the cc to get past it and kill your card.

Much better just to make a realistic image using my tut in below thread as this will ensure your card is as close to a real subbed card as possible and so very difficult to target by the cable companies.

http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=101091&page=2

ice would it be a good idea to use a blockered image and then add a realistic tier list as well as a non greedy credit limit?

You could do this but if you use a realistic image and keep it up to date then there is no need for a blocker. However there is nothing wrong with doing it.

You could do this but if you use a realistic image and keep it up to date then there is no need for a blocker. However there is nothing wrong with doing it.

just thinking if you made a mistake on a tier or if you wanted to give yourself a longer rights date etc it will stop the card getting fried

just thinking if you made a mistake on a tier or if you wanted to give yourself a longer rights date etc it will stop the card getting fried

Yeah it would and if you think you will forget to maintain the card then maybe its worth putting one on.

Back