blank screen

Delbhoy

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi folks i progged a 4001 there getting the bk from a plug n play led sim, im getting the channels lit up on menu but blank screens, probably been answered many times before but is there a chance its just taking its time to update? If i put the public keys in (which i dont have lol) will this let me know if the bk is wrong? how many bloody combinations can a led sim show you as well ??!!!

by the way the led sim was from TMC and im using a funcard.

Cheers in advance

well if you red them from right to left then i say wait for at least 15 mins

If you put public keys in the channels will come up straight away assuming you have the correct Bk, netid and frequency.

Double check your card has the correct BK and IRD-I have done this and racked my brains for hours only to find I put 2 digits in the wrong way round!

Double check your card has the correct BK and IRD-I have done this and racked my brains for hours only to find I put 2 digits in the wrong way round!

lol i done that more than once m8 ..it took a 4001 round about 45 min,s to update for me few week,s ago m8. is the fta ch,s comeing up ?

yeah they are mate, ive had 3 different combinations on my led sim lol so im well confused !!

yeah they are mate, ive had 3 different combinations on my led sim lol so im well confused !!

All I can say is make sure the simm contacts are all clean and also the LED itself. A toothbrush or small wire brush helps to clean the socket-then try again.It's a bummer when they dont sit right:Cry:

i had this b4 i just kept trying the different numbers it gave up and it worked after like 4/5 go,s

Back