Blade 7000s latest image?

sinky50

Inactive User
Reaction score
Whats the latest image for the BM7000S and the latest channel list please?

Sinky

Here's a channel list, let me know if its not upto date, should be though..
HTML:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Has the channel editor in there aswell

Just got one of these, this will be very useful. Thank you.

Improved online update system (MENU > IP SETTINGS > BLUE): Can now update channel data files,
and put in URL as well as IP. To be used in conjunction with Daemon Server (seperate).

Hi Guys getting a bit confused with online update!! What do I need to enter in the firmware update ( in the IP Settings) menu?

New firmware 11/04/2011 released 7 day epg and streaming software. On the official blade site. not tried it yet I'll wait for release with CCCam option.

Sinky:Clap:

New firmware 11/04/2011 released 7 day epg and streaming software. On the official blade site. not tried it yet I'll wait for release with CCCam option.

any news if this 7 day epg will work ok with cline

Can be used with motor, dont think it can use E2 channel list

sinky

any news if this 7 day epg will work ok with cline

The epg isnt for 28.2 I believe, all others work great with it but no new custom firmware with this yet..

The epg isnt for 28.2 I believe, all others work great with it but no new custom firmware with this yet..

The new firmware does work for epg on 28.2, seen screenshots of the cccam version, in testing at the mo - a few fixes still needed.

from another forum:
"With V1.22, 7 Day EPG and Streamer is included.

Each category in groups has a last entry which is the 7 day EPG download.

Switch to that channel - wait a minute - and go back to you group (entertainment/movies/sport etc...) and you'll find it's magically got a round up of everything worth avoiding on the box for a whole week"

The new firmware does work for epg on 28.2, seen screenshots of the cccam version, in testing at the mo - a few fixes still needed.

from another forum:

Switch to that channel - wait a minute - and go back to you group (entertainment/movies/sport etc...) and you'll find it's magically got a round up of everything worth avoiding on the box for a whole week"

Thanks for that info mate, I did hear it was being worked on and was due soon so thats good..

from another forum:

so please confirm the 7 day epg will work on my boxs with ccams k

Back