blade 7000 most stable firmware with 9991

chubaka

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi
im looking for the most stable latest blade 7000 firmware, I think im currntly on the march/april 2011 firmaware, Iv been getting a few more glitches than usuall & thought it could be because Iv not updated my firmware for a while,, its not my line because iv tried it on a skybox f3 & no sign of a glitch
cheers

Cheers pal,, would you know if Im getting more glitches because I'm on an older firmware,
Iv read about that if its not broke don't fix it, lol
I just thought with the extra glitches it might just want updating

some have reported that the newer f/w did fix some glitching , but I recon glitching is more down to you server or your internet connection tbh mate ...

i seem to be getting more gltches on the newer firmware am going back to may one to see if that helps

i am using the oct 2012 f/w ,suffering a few glitches but overall not too bad.

anyone got any news on the new firmware with 9991 option? they are a bit slow with this release or maybe its not worth doing.

The january 2012 patched version has been the most stable for me mate

i still have issue with youtube i dont know what to do tried every thing restore to factory settings then tried diffrent patch. :(((

hi chubaka the glitching issue is due to your server speed and mostly it happens when too many users on same time so there is not enough traffic for you to view smooth tran-s-misson. it could be you r internet conncection aswell try to run few speed tests. i have fiber optic and my download speed is 78mb but i was still facing glitching issue so i changer my server so happy now

hi i do have coordinate for my blade but is not working?

just wondering does this sw still work?

- - - Updated - - -

me too, I'm so stuck ive tried nearly every sw available

- - - Updated - - -

so many sw versions none seem to be working now, its so annoying

Back