Blackcat cable

Everything will look a whole lot better, but probably won't fix it. Even if you do you'll probably forget it by morning then break it again!

fresh start tomorrow then.

darrenw

I'm hopeing that the tcniso shite might turn up tomorrow and it will solve all my problems.
I think it will be the start of another lot of frustartion.
But i aint quite given up yet?

remind me again benny i need all the help i can get.
The only thing now left to do is start praying.
Please lord. I need to see the light!
Them little green flashing lights.
Flashing the firmware again!!!
Help me Jesus!

LOL you gotta love Name750

Well up to now ive made my Blackcat got Blackcat software to work after half a day of sh*t but now i get manufacturer not found:mad:

Heres what iv'e done so far

Iv'e installed a ten pin header onto my 5100 for ease of attaching Blackcat

And also made a Blackcat but it still aint workin arrrgghhhhh!!!!!!!

I'm flipping glad you's lot are laughing!

Mr. Balls,
your blackcat looks like ???
Whats that thing were you sew a design on a piece of cloth??
Tapestry?
It's so neat.
I wish i took a pic f the first one i made.
It looked like a ball of wool.
No circuit board.
But i recon it would have worked if i had realised about the 5v and earth from usb.
All the modems we must have lieing around you got to have a spare usb you can sacrifice.
Hmmm sacrifice???
Now there's a thought
If you aint tried the 5v and earth do.
It'll work first time.
But when it does that aint the end of your worries.
Just the start of a load more.
Did you notice what the LEDs were doing before you started all the fun?
Can you tell me what docsis ntl is and could that have a bearing on what firmware i should put on?
Latest update
went around a mate's an a bird there virtually gave me a lap dance!!
with her clothes on?
Oh yeah modem still dont work.
You know i'm getting so p*ssed off with this that i'm thinking buying a new sb5100 modem to see if it will work.

sell me one m8 and or lend me it and ill get it working 4 u im only down the road..... its up 2 u but then i can show u what u have done wrong i dont mean that in a bad way like but as u have been doing it and getting pis sed off like i have a better chance if u follow me? as i have fresh ideas etc etc and like im all fresh i aint stressed ;@)

do u need a a usb cable like? But i recon it would have worked if i had realised about the 5v and earth from usb.
All the modems we must have lieing around you got to have a spare usb you can sacrifice.
Hmmm sacrifice???

Back