Mobile Phones Blackberry Storm

maggot

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm seriously considering a blackberry storm my problem is this I have an Iphone 3g and still have a long time to go on my contract soooooooooooooo

I would need an unlocked storm and therefore I want to know if its possible to unlock a blackberry storm and also if all of the fetures on the storm will be avaible with my o2 sim card ????

has anyone else done this yet ? any help would be fantastic thanks

lol surely by now you could of googled it

storm can be unlocked and you can also buy a gsm handset which comes factory unlocked.

with your free internet on the iphone am sure you will be able to use it in the storm, you will just have to enter in the same details which are in ur iphone

now how much are you going to sell me the iphone 3g for ? :)

if you buy a bb storm on voda then you will not be able to use the internet features unless you are a voda pay monthly customer. they can be unlocked for about £20-£25 but the above still aplies.

cheers

if you buy a bb storm on voda then you will not be able to use the internet features unless you are a voda pay monthly customer. they can be unlocked for about £20-£25 but the above still aplies.

cheers

more info please :)

how come you cant use o2 internet onit when you have unlocked it

thanks guys i have been working away from home for a week so i have not had any time to look into this any other help would be great

Back