Mobile Phones blackBerry Storm or iPhone

DiamondGeezer

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking at both these phones but as I'm already with Vodafone it may just be easier to upgrade to the Storm

seen plenty people at work who have got the iPhone and they all rave about it but no one has got the Storm so I can't compare

has anyone got any views on how these 2 compare

cheers

Hi mate,

check this one out,

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuEerMCAlx0]YouTube - Blackberry Storm Vs. iPhone 3G[/ame]

but, i d wait till end of August for the new version of iphone mate

Hi mate,

check this one out,

YouTube - Blackberry Storm Vs. iPhone 3G

but, i d wait till end of August for the new version of iphone mate

This is still only rumour, nothing confirmed on a new iphone or a date, I've no doubt one is in the pipelines but until Apple actually annouce something you would be waiting for nothing.

You would also be loaded with a premium for the new one, which if the released specs are correct, don't really add a lot of functionality, more style such as rubber grip back, a light behind the apple logo.

Practical elements include double the ram and a 3.2mp camera over the current 3G specs and then size, 16 & 32GB editions are rumored, but again, rumour being the operative word.

This is still only rumour, nothing confirmed on a new iphone or a date, I've no doubt one is in the pipelines but until Apple actually annouce something you would be waiting for nothing.

You would also be loaded with a premium for the new one, which if the released specs are correct, don't really add a lot of functionality, more style such as rubber grip back, a light behind the apple logo.

Practical elements include double the ram and a 3.2mp camera over the current 3G specs and then size, 16 & 32GB editions are rumored, but again, rumour being the operative word.

Wait a month and get the Storm 2 pal, I have a storm and I am going to be selling it and getting the new one.

It will have all the things on it that people miss on the Storm, WiFi etc.

Or wait a little longer and get the N97.

Messa

I have the storm mate and i hate it, its a pathetic phone, the touch/click screen is hard 2 use and txting is also hard as you have 2 use predictive txt unless u enable multi-tap. also the battery life is crap if u use the phone lol, mine doesnt last a day, the only good thing is the size of the screen. i suppose this shud b in the rant room. the best thing to do is go 2 vodafone and ask 2 use 1, the u will have a better idea.

Have a look at the Nokia E71. Great phone and a alternitive to the two you mentioned.

Cant wait for the new iphone myself supposedly July 13th but who knows should be much better phone with added improvements of photo /video message, camera, speed etc..

Back