• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Network Provider Blackberry Pearl 8100

Pranav

Inactive User
Hi All,

Can someone help me as to how i can unlock my Blackberyy phone as its locked to O2 and i want to use another sim on it?

I dont mind paying as long as it will work - please can somoene addvise me asap?

Thanks to all

The only way to unlock the 8 series is with a subsidy code. There is no other way (unlike the 7 series that can be done via cable). Ebay is a good a place as any to start looking. The codes cost us 25 euro each wholesale. Work from that figure to see how much you are willing to pay a re-seller on Ebay....Regardless of what the seller says, the turnaround for codes is upto 15 working days.

O2 will give it to you very cheaply.

However, I dont see why someone would want to unlock a blackberry?

Pranav

Inactive User
hi

thanks i want to unlock it so i can use other sims on the phone like vodafone

thanks

Thats cool, I just didnt see the point.

Blackberries are horrible phones, the only redeeming feature is the email. But if you unlock it for use on a different network, even that feature goes...

Pranav

Inactive User
i dont think so if u use vodafone it works i think....

i have another query if someone can help it would be great
im installing all my new PC componenets and once ive screwed in motherboard, dvd drive, HDD etc how do i make the computer work....so i swith it on straight away without any CD in the drive?...Do i use Mobo CD first or my OS Boot CD?