Black tape over the led

brighton mike

Inactive User
Reaction score
I got so fed up with the misses keep peeling off the black tape during dusting
that I had to address the problem.
While a piece of tape does the job, it's very crude, as is the destruction of components i.e. cutting out the led or destroying resistors (talkback mod)
My answer is here, it's cheap!! and a little more professional than the black tape
http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/showthread.php?p=414953#post414953
Regards
BM :xmas:

brighton mike said:
I got so fed up with the misses keep peeling off the black tape during dusting
that I had to address the problem.
While a piece of tape does the job, it's very crude, as is the destruction of components i.e. cutting out the led or destroying resistors (talkback mod)
My answer is here, it's cheap!! and a little more professional than the black tape
http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/showthread.php?p=414953#post414953
Regards
Nice mod m8, but busting to know what the "and more is"? but can't be arsed to stripped the box down to find out ...:( :( :(

fatblerk said:
Nice mod m8, but busting to know what the "and more is"? but can't be arsed to stripped the box down to find out ...:( :( :(
Thanks fatblerk, guess you'll find out one fine day!!
Regards

brighton mike said:
Thanks fatblerk, guess you'll find out one fine day!!
Regards
;) Only if somebody tells me or I get extremely bored one day ........ lol

just tell everyone mike ffs....making out as if its some M15 secret.

cryptik said:
just tell everyone mike ffs....making out as if its some M15 secret.

Looks like your smooth talking didn't do any good m8 ... lol

Just done the mod on a new box and it works a treat ....... well the green light has stopped flashing and now I Have the orange light on constantly, is that the extra bit?

fatblerk said:
Just done the mod on a new box and it works a treat ....... well the green light has stopped flashing and now I Have the orange light on constantly, is that the extra bit?

some people are just too inquisitive:Jester: :Jester: :Jester:

UNDETTERRED said:
some people are just too inquisitive:Jester: :Jester: :Jester:

........ I'm not inquisitive, just fecking nosy ....... lol

I have done exactly the same and got same result, Brighton mike is keeping anything else a secret, lets hope he dont work for the cc's and we have just activated some kind of trace mmmmmmmmmmmm.

draindet said:
I have done exactly the same and got same result, Brighton mike is keeping anything else a secret, lets hope he dont work for the cc's and we have just activated some kind of trace mmmmmmmmmmmm.

Hes playing around here, taking the piss, :lsabre:

draindet said:

you've just activated an in-built camera within the lcd display,n+l headquarters are watching u right now eating your tea:Jester: :Jester: :Jester:

UNDETTERRED said:
you've just activated an in-built camera within the lcd display,n+l headquarters are watching u right now eating your tea:Jester: :Jester: :Jester:

Oh feck! ..... my telly's in the shite house, wonder if they enjoyed watching me scrub me arse ........ lol

I might put the black tape back so they cant see me..........Lol..

Back