*black screen yet mouse and ctr+alt+del works

dibbers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
chaps wtf?

when i boot my pc up i see the desktop for about 8 seconds and then it hides it's self....i can see the mouse and i can also get ctr+alt+del to work.

Logged into using logmein and i can see the black screen again and the mouse and the little box that says this computer is being controlled.

Tried it in safe mode and it's the same....please god let it not happen to me.....i can't handle it.

Last edited:
if u try to to a repair install as posted above the odds r it will work , if the options list dont come up then is a virus it will only repair install if files r missin

Why dont you try a repair what smirnoff is saying cant do no more harm and hes usually right he has a big head though so if it works keep it to yourself lmao

yeah i know bud, sat down with a cup of coffee, kicked my shoes off, lit one and decided to have a little browse.....but no....flipping watching a virus checker run!

i think I'm going to have a anurism.....

cant say lv seen a virus like that m8 .. if its was playing with the graphics then if would still work in safe mode .. very strange

yeah i know bud, sat down with a cup of coffee, kicked my shoes off, lit one and decided to have a little browse.....but no....flipping watching a virus checker run!

i think I'm going to have a anurism.....

take a look here mate and follow the removal instructions, these have never failed me as long as its the right trojan.

http://www.symantec.com/security_response/writeup.jsp?docid=2004-112111-3912-99&tabid=2

this is the removal tool from the site
http://www.symantec.com/content/en/us/global/removal_tool/threat_writeups/FixVundo.exe

17th july this dam thing was made...........

10.gif

Last edited:
wot r u she males like lol

smirnoff will I tell everyone about your birthmark lol

when he was younger he told his misses he had a birthmark on his knob so she wasnt shocked when she saw a unusual red browny ring round his bell end but after a few month it was going away so she started asking questions. ????

He had to admitt to her he always wanted to be a mechanic and had a fetish for sticking his cock in hot exhuast pipes thats why he drives about in big 2 litre cars with pee shooter morris miner exhausts lmao :scooter:

dont mention im driving a c3 around at the min that is going to my misses it has a massive exhaust anyway

Last edited:
well i'm into safe mode had to start pc in safe mode with command prompt, run a vundofix V7.0.6 exe and that's left one file that i know when i restart in normal mode that it's going to kick back in yet the vundofix program says it will start and remove the last file, which it didn't do last time.....

VundoFix V7.0.6

Scan started at 23:12:12 28/07/2008

Listing files found while scanning....

C:\Windows\system32\rtvFOqss.ini
C:\Windows\system32\rtvFOqss.ini2
C:\Windows\system32\ssqOFvtr.dll
C:\Windows\system32\tuvsqOhf.dll

Beginning removal...

Attempting to delete C:\Windows\system32\rtvFOqss.ini
C:\Windows\system32\rtvFOqss.ini Has been deleted!

Attempting to delete C:\Windows\system32\rtvFOqss.ini2
C:\Windows\system32\rtvFOqss.ini2 Has been deleted!

Attempting to delete C:\Windows\system32\ssqOFvtr.dll
C:\Windows\system32\ssqOFvtr.dll Has been deleted!

Attempting to delete C:\Windows\system32\tuvsqOhf.dll
C:\Windows\system32\tuvsqOhf.dll Could not be deleted.

Performing Repairs to the registry.
Done!

Last edited:
so can you not manually delete the file that it can not delete ?

Also have you done the registry removal bits ?

hi mate, after you run the program vundofix and you get back into safe mode with command prompt you have about 5 minutes to do what ever your going to do before it reloads it's self and your back to square one....

dont know if i have said this before, download a barts PE, or winternals ERD, boot off the cd's,then remove all the files, i think erd is better i sure it will allow you to access the registry.

Back