Black screen on my chipped box

snoopy2120

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hiya every1 iv just got my infinity usb phoenix programmer today !!!

im trying to put my funcard 4 back on but after iv flashed it all im getting is a blackscreen on the other channels the other channels are on ie 1 2 3 4 5 and free 1s why am i not getting the other channels can some1 please help me out i can give you my ird and bk its:

IDR: xxxxxxxxxxx

BOXKEY: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

if you could send me the files ie flash, int eeprom and ext eeprom

cheers for help also its a silver samsung im on ntl

Last edited:
Mate remove your ird and bk from the post dont tell people this info.

Hiya every1 iv just got my infinity usb phoenix programmer today !!!

im trying to put my funcard 4 back on but after iv flashed it all im getting is a blackscreen on the other channels the other channels are on ie 1 2 3 4 5 and free 1s why am i not getting the other channels can some1 please help me out i can give you my ird and bk its:

IDR: ********

BOXKEY: ************

if you could send me the files ie flash, int eeprom and ext eeprom

cheers for help also its a silver samsung im on ntl

remove your ird and bk m8 how long have you left it on for the keys to update?

flick through the free ch,s and wait m8 if sky 1 comes on the rest sould follow in a short time

although this hasnt happened to me some people have said that they have had to wait near enough an hour for the card to update.

i use these ones for my pure n*l box hmm they dident attach for some resion pm me your email and i,ll send them to you m8

Last edited:
just like to say iv sorted this problem out the reason it was a black screen for ages was because i used wrong flash file thanks to every1 who helped me sort my card out wot a fantastic nice site here and nice people to cheers every1 for all your help

Back