black psp

msidgwick

Inactive User
Reaction score
Anyone now where they are in stock or where i can get one from a reputable seller. I dont like the white ones and ebay is a no go.:Cheers:

Hi mate i have one for sale and is brand new cost £190.00 delivered, Let me know if your interested, see the description for whats included

Product Information

The PlayStation Portable Value Pack contains an added-value package of accessories and entertainment content, including the PlayStation Portable system with a pouch, 32MB Memory Stick Duo™, Battery Pack, Headphones with Remote Control, AC Adaptor, Wrist Strap, cloth and a video/music/game sampler Universal Media Disc™ (UMD™) including several non-interactive game demos.

With high-quality graphics processing capability equivalent to that of PlayStation 2, in addition to rich stereo sound, PSP offers the joy of playing full-scale 3D-CG games and viewing high resolution video images anytime, anywhere.

Equipped with a wireless LAN feature, PSP enables users to connect to the Internet through access points, making it possible for users to download game characters and content and also to play games on-line with families, friends and on-line community members. For a more intimate gaming experience, a maximum of 16 PSP systems can be connected wirelessly through the ad-hoc mode allowing family and friends to create an instant yet powerful local on-line entertainment community.

PSP features an integrated high output lithium-ion battery that provides play time of between 4 and 6 hours for game titles and continuous 4 to 5 hours for video viewing.

With PSP, the world of PlayStation, people's most favourite platform, is further enhanced. A 4.3 inch wide 16:9 high resolution LCD screen, the largest in a handheld gaming device, creates a personal environment in which to enjoy games, music and video anytime, anywhere, with a dynamism that has never been possible before.

Special Features:

Dimensions - Approx. 170 mm (L) x 74 mm (W) x 23 mm (D)
Weight - Approx. 260 g (including battery)
Main Memory - 32MB
Embedded DRAM - 4MB
Screen - 4.3 inch, 16:9 widescreen TFT LCD
Display - 480 x 272 pixel (16.77 million colours)
Speakers - Built-in stereo speakers
Main Input/Output - IEEE 802.11b (Wi-Fi), USB 2.0 (Target), Memory Stick PRO Duo, IrDA, IR Remote (SIRCS)
Keys/Switches - Directional buttons (Up/Down/Right/Left)Analogue pad, Enter keys (Triangle, Circle, Cross, Square), Left,
Right keys, START, SELECT, HOME, POWER On/Hold/Off switch, Brightness control, Sound Mode, Volume +/-, Wireless
LAN On/Off switch, UMD Eject
Power - Built-in lithium-ion battery, AC adaptor
A copy of Spider-Man 2, on UMD Video will be available free of charge to early purchasers of PlayStation Portable, who register their PlayStation Portable and order their Spider-Man 2 UMD Video through http://www.yourpsp.com, the official SCEE web portal for PlayStation Portable.

Hope this is good Michael

Do you have a receipt for this psp so that the warranty is valid.

Yeh it has a warranty and recipt, i bought it for my birthday and i got 1 as gift for my birthday, tried to take 1 back credit note only so i just kept it, its never been played

Michael

hi what period is left on the warranty and where was it purchased from. was it from a reputable shop.

Yeh, i've had it for 1 month so if you want it let me know, don't worry im not a scammer i can give you my address details/phone etc
Michael

Sorry just to let you know I have now purchased a psp from my local toysrus apparently they receive deliveries every saturday so its just a case of queueing up on a first come first served basis every saturday morning. Thanks

No probs, think i might just have to ebay it, or give it to someone for christmas lol

Back