Bk Reading DITV 2000

steve9218

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello people,

I've just managed to do a couple of cards for myself and my dad a week ago or so au's that is and now i've been asked to re-do a freinds that went off months ago.

only prob is that i took all my gear to me dads and forgot the settings on the proggy software and it auto detected and wiped the card!!

Now i have the ird, just need the bk, however im unsure of which way to go...i've heard of j-tag and lifting the chips (atmels),not sure wot's wot etc.

Any input would be greatly appreciated, here's the ird if its worth checking, i don't know where the db is so i'll leave it here.

many thanks to everyone.

:xmas:

Or a willem,If your good at soldering you'll have to take them off read them with a suitable programer and replace them.
Not a job for the faint hearted.
Clive.

maybe i might by one

Description Seller assumes all responsibility for listing this item.

Item Specifics

Condition: Used

pace ditv-1000 ntl cable box

1 day auction

this is a working pace cable box model number ditv-1000

it is in excellent condition

it has the stickers underneath

it comes with the original ntl viewing card

with a new remote

batterys

scart lead

power lead

this box is completly unmodified or alterd in any way

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is 40 quid, sound any good?

a 1000 may well be in the database mate - 90% of em are

clive58 said:
yes but defo' not for the faint hearted either.
Clive.

That's an understatement m8, I've been there and done it, never again ..... the vm method on a 4001 or 1000 box is p**s easy compared ......: grim :

hi got a ditv 2000

ditv-2000 is there any data base for that plz let me no asap and give me the link so i can get the bk thanx

hi larka
your bk might be in the database
but may not
send your ird and ill look for u
regards

Back