BK Number

Sorry new to this, if PM means pager message i would love to but dont have enough privilages

PM = personal message m8.....or page me which ever you want.........

saying that, you need 20 post's to PM..........

Ken, if you're new to this as you say, you might want to think about donating to this site.

http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?page=donation

Once donated you will be able to PM other members with requests for help if you need it. We are a friendly helpful bunch.
You will also have access to the downloads section where you may need to download the software and files for your "project"
You will also be able to check for your BK in the database that you will have access too.

This is what I did recently and have now got 2 ditv 1000's working again.

Not bad for 16 nicker!!!!!!!

thanks for the advice but tottaly skint at moment, thats why im trying to get free cable LOL

Me too.......that's why i'm staying in on the pc on a Friday night!!!! lol

I suppose with 10 post now, you're half way there, but don't try post clocking to get up to 20!!!!
I think the mods will cut your count down again.
Once you are up to 20 posts and can PM, any of us will look for your BK for you.

Good luck.........it took me 2 weeks of trying!!!!! :eater:

have received pager message from satch and joe 516 but it wont let me reply possible due to my low post count

Thanks Satch

i am now trying to prgram a Atmega card with my details when producing my BIN file using toxic 6 i have to select c/w NTL or T/w. I am in the Portsmouth area which years ago was cable and wireless and is now NTL. Does anyone know if i am NTL , C/W or ex C/W ????

Thanks Satch

i am now trying to prgram a Atmega card with my details when producing my BIN file using toxic 6 i have to select c/w NTL or T/w. I am in the Portsmouth area which years ago was cable and wireless and is now NTL. Does anyone know if i am NTL , C/W or ex C/W ????

c&w m8....

Thanks M8 will give it a try now, hopefully will get it up and running tonight (you never know)

thanks for the warning Satch but that was one of the first things i read about on this forum, no need to panic :THANKS:

Back