bk num

mozes66

Inactive User
Reaction score
can i get my bk number from the original ntl card and if so how do i go about it? or guide me to forum were it tells ya .thanx

its possible but most of the time not, first you need to unlock the card then read in nagra but sometimes the cc will put a fake bk and ird, you will probaly need to jtag the box depending on what box it is?

If you are lucky your BK may be in the database. PM me if you want me to look

ok thanx i think i read on abit more as im'e new to this .got alot to learn

is it easy to unlock the card do i need a program or summat,sorry for being a pain

is it easy to unlock the card do i need a program or summat,sorry for being a pain
do you have a programmer ? if so put proggy in pheonix mode then read in nagra card if you get errror then you need a glitcher to unlock card they are around 40 quid

it came up card locked . if sum 1 else as done my sammy box and no original card but i got atmega 163 card which is working at moment if it goes of will i be able to redo it or will i av to get the bk number for it

it came up card locked . if sum 1 else as done my sammy box and no original card but i got atmega 163 card which is working at moment if it goes of will i be able to redo it or will i av to get the bk number for it
you can get the ird + bk off the card that someone else did for you m8 for that box

is there a tut for that and if so can u piont me in the right direction.thanx

can i get a bk number with a IEEE 1284 cable from a pace box, already tried getting it off the card not on their and dont have a jtag or rs232 and wot software do u i use?

Back