BK & IRD V+ Box

MacNasty

Inactive User
Reaction score
How will I get the BK and IRD off of one of these boxes, i'm getting it soon and want to get it set up as soon as poss!!!!

thanks

also is it still the case that the sa explorer can only be done by mosc, cause i only got funcards and my gf's box is one of those.

ps i've never done any programming at all yet and i'm a total noob so go easy on me!!!

The v+ box needs to have taken a hit from the cc ie it needs to have been online and subbed at some stage if it has you can read the card to get the bk and ird

i'm waiting for an install from virgin so it's a ligit box

Well the last thing you want to do is mess about with a subbed box mate its to easy to get caught anyway i thought to get a v+ box you had to subscribe to the premium package ?

don't tell me i can't do it, i've just spent 90 quid on stuff for it

m8 if its subbed to you believe me your asking for trouble if you mess with it .Its one of the first rules of hacking NEVER MESS WITH A SUBBED BOX

i'm not wanting to pull the box to bits, i just want to use a card in it.

m8 if its subbed to you believe me your asking for trouble if you mess with it .Its one of the first rules of hacking NEVER MESS WITH A SUBBED BOX

this is advise you should listern to m8
we are not trying to put you off modding a box but if this box is the one you are paying for then you are asking for trouble
get one from somewhere else and mod that one
if you mod the one they give you it can cost you loads of money in the long run

NEVER H4X A SUBBED BOX first rule.
:Boo: :Boo: :Boo: :Boo:

are you saying that you can only use cards in boxes that are not from your provider?

Yes if you dont want a huge fine and a prison sentance

Buy em off ebay or the man down the pub

but i know people who have done exactly this

hay go ahead m8 it wont be me that gets a bill when the cc ask for thier box back
if your m8s are daft enough to do it then let them get on with it
our advise has been given if you chose not to listen then thats up to you
but dont blame anyone else when it goes tits up any you pull your hair out trying to solve a problem that we told you not to create and you cannot undo wot you did

You pop the case and cut talkback. And the cc ask dor it back and see that its been cut. You will get done for tampering

I cant believe why ppl, mess about with subbed boxes.. fair enough if you dont know but knowingly messing up with subbed box is asking for trouble.

This bird at my work goes that her bf pal came home, took the box and just programmed the card and anytime the box goes off, he takes the card away and fixes it..

She was pure under the impression that its the card thats chippd not the box and she is pure adamant. I says fine, when you get caught, dont feel sorry about it.

I cant believe why ppl, mess about with subbed boxes.. fair enough if you dont know but knowingly messing up with subbed box is asking for trouble.

This bird at my work goes that her bf pal came home, took the box and just programmed the card and anytime the box goes off, he takes the card away and fixes it..

She was pure under the impression that its the card thats chippd not the box and she is pure adamant. I says fine, when you get caught, dont feel sorry about it.
some people always know better
and of cause as you well know the members of dw are a bunch of idiots who dont know anything lol

Yes well i was under the impression that it was the card that was doing the work, so there is no way of getting a card to work without going under the hood then....anyone want to buy an infinity unlimited?

it is the card that does the work m8 but you still have to cut talk back
as for any one wanting a proggy keep it so when you get another box you can use it then

Back