BK from NT* Card

Sunstar

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi,

Is it possible to get the BK from an original NTHELL card? I have acquired a 4010 box with the original card (or can you get the BK from the engineers menu for this box?).

Thanks

TESTPRN

ok if you can unlock the card m8.....

think you need to read some more of the tut's to get a bit more

understanding m8............

Hey,

I'll check them out, just wanted confirmation that it was possible.

Thanks

TESTPRN

kimhthwy1958 said:
you'll need a t911 modded and apheonix programmer or similar m8 hope this helps

depends what's the version of the card. If it's not been in the feed for a while it might not need unlocking or it can be unlocked by software and pheonix programmer without the need of moded t911.

testprn said:
Hi,
Is it possible to get the BK from an original NTHELL card? I have acquired a 4010 box with the original card (or can you get the BK from the engineers menu for this box?).
Thanks
TESTPRN
Don't rely on getting the BK off a card (rev a82 or B0C) especially if the subscription been cancelled on it
If this is just a one off box don't bother with a glitcher, just jtag the box to get the bk and then write either a Atmega or tit2 card .........

Do you know what the card version is? If it's B0C then you'll def. need a t911 to open the card. If you're just doing a one off (and providing you can solder) it would be cheaper to buy a jtag to get the BK off a 4010

The Card is BOC, looks like a t911 is the way to go.

thanks

TESTPRN

Back