bk and ird on locked cards

shotter

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi people..will i be able to find out the bk and ird on a locked card by using a infinity usb unlimited programmer or can this only be done by running the locked card in a t911 or nexus?

shotter said:
hi people..will i be able to find out the bk and ird on a locked card by using a infinity usb unlimited programmer or can this only be done by running the locked card in a t911 or nexus?

U need to unlock it first with the T911 and then you don't always get the bk from the card. All depends whether the cable company has disabled it through non payment.

Regards............Chookey​

i have four cards that have went off a couple of weeks ago. i have my infinity programmer and four new fun4 cards. what i plan on doing is to programme the new fun4 cards that i have but for me to do that i will need the bk and irds. will the locked cards have the bk and ird on them if i run them with infinity,t911 or nexus?..or will i only be able to find out the bk and ird once i have unlocked the cards?

the model for one of the boxes is a DITV 2000 (telewest) b'ham. i dont know the models for the other three at the moment.

Mosc

If they're locked MOSC card the numbers u get are not guaranteed to be correct. What model of box do u have?

the four cards that went off are funcards..but i have four new fun4 cards that i want to programme.

Fun cards

have u updated the old fun cards with the new rst hex?

no mate.. i am a newbie, i was thinking of first to programme a new blank card and once i have masterd that i will go on to unlocking cards and re-programming them.

Fun cards

Fun cards dont get locked. They just stop working when the keys change.

Go to the downloads section and download the latest rst hex for your area (ntl, tw etc)
open up infinity software
open hex in the int eeprom field
press the write button

first things first you ned youre bk and ird to program any card inorder for it to work in a box

are you talking about the old style funcards that went off every other week.. i have read that you can now programme the funcard to auto-update..they went down a few weeks ago but now there is a fix.

Funcard bk ird

U can get the bk and ird by saving the flash file on the old cards (unless you've erased them)

Pretty sure the ird is in the line
:101C400000000000xxxxxxxx00000000000000002D where xxxxxxxx is your ird

and

the bk is
:101CF000008900000000FFFFxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx59 where the x's are your bk

pk041468 said:
U can get the bk and ird by saving the flash file on the old cards (unless you've erased them)

Pretty sure the ird is in the line
:101C400000000000xxxxxxxx00000000000000002D where xxxxxxxx is your ird

and

the bk is
:101CF000008900000000FFFFxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx59 where the x's are your bk

depends if its been written with rst or distance ;)

first i will try programming a new blank card to the box if succesfull i will then try to unlock the other three and re-programme them. i will let you guys know how i get on..thanx for the help and advice.

If they are funcards it would be alot easier to just update them with the latest rst.

Back