BitControl Tutorial

Ardandy

Inactive User
Reaction score
Thought I'd write this as some peeps are having problems.

First, download the software, follow this link;

http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/showthread.php?p=400489#post400489

Unzip then run the exe file (its all next next stuff). After this is installed an icon will appear on your desktop.

Right Click on that and go to properties.

Change the IP address in the text field to the IP of your DBox2.

Eg, 192.168.200.240 (You can find this out by going into the network settings in your dbox2)

Also make sure that the subnet of your PC's network card is the same as your dbox (or the other way around).

Eg, If your dbox2 has an IP of 192.168.200.240, then your PC has to have the same subnet, in this case an IP of 192.168.200.241 would be fine. Without explaining subnets, put as simply as possible, try to make the first three sets of numbers the same and the last set different. (I know its not that simple but it'll work!)

You should now be able to watch tv over a network. Don't forget if you type in the IP address of the dbox2 into Internet Explorer you can change the channel and do just about everything else using the web interface.

Hope this helps!

im sure there will be peeps that need this ! so chin up ! with out posts where would we be? lolloollo..........good work....

Pretty straightforward - maybe not for some though so thanks...

Is there a full version of this software???? Can't stand that demo logo in the corner...

Gonna trip the missus right out when Corrie is on also.. She moved TV in different room yesterday, cause I had PC in the same room - this is gonna be fun....:)

theres a crack out mate.....try google for bitcontrol Dreambox Bundle cracked not that you should use this of course....

dibbers said:
theres a crack out mate.....try google for bitcontrol Dreambox Bundle cracked not that you should use this of course....

Doh, why didnt i think of that? Got it 1st link ;)

how would i stream to my linux computer?

then my laptop only runs linux is there any way to stream to this?

Back