bit rusty.

fireblade

Elite Member
Reaction score
hey guys, had a dviving lesson this morning and made a few mistakes, just wondering if any of you guys made mistakes when you was lerning to drive?

NASA - Home

No, don't you know that I was born a perfect driver, haha

Can't remember anything major but I am sure the instructor needed to hit the brakes or adjust steering once or twice.

No, don't you know that I was born a perfect driver, haha

Can't remember anything major but I am sure the instructor needed to hit the brakes or adjust steering once or twice.

yes thats wat i mean when the instuctor had to adjust the wheel for me, i know its not a really bad mistake but in just fell a bit bad?

NASA - Home

Its nervouness, dont worry about it, Im sure everyones had it done to time before.

You lern by making mistakes, just think about what you did wrong and imrpove so it dosnt happen again

Dont feel bad about it though, your learning for a reason :thumbright:

hey guys, had a dviving lesson this morning and made a few mistakes, just wondering if any of you guys made mistakes when you was lerning to drive?

NASA - Home

Everyone makes mistakes, even experienced drivers, so don't worry about it!
How many lessons you had, it does get easier, and the more you relax, the better you'll get. :)

Everyone makes mistakes, even experienced drivers, so don't worry about it!
How many lessons you had, it does get easier, and the more you relax, the better you'll get. :)

hey suki, i have had about 18 lessons, but the instructor says i need a few more, dont get me wrong my driving is good but i am making a mistake now and again on the lesson, like it has been said you learn fromn you mistakes.

http://www.nasa.gov/home/index.html

the fact that you know when you have made a mistake tells you that you are getting better at driving, its a learning process that will be with you thro out your driving lifetime, just relax and enjoy it

You learnt from the experiance, that is the point of lessons. I would not worry about him adjusting the wheel to much, I am sure it is sometime you would have corrected anyway.

If he said you need a few more lessons not not many more lessons. Main thing is get some hours behind the wheel and just get comfortable driving. Is there anybody else you can go out with to rack up some extra time ?

that's what he's there for, to correct you and give you guidance. i'm sure you're doing great! :)

You learnt from the experiance, that is the point of lessons. I would not worry about him adjusting the wheel to much, I am sure it is sometime you would have corrected anyway.

If he said you need a few more lessons not not many more lessons. Main thing is get some hours behind the wheel and just get comfortable driving. Is there anybody else you can go out with to rack up some extra time ?

to be honnest, i was with a driving instructor first and he was pretty good, but by the end of the month he said i am goin to finish now i have got another job, i thort well that was a waste of time, but the one i am with now has the highest pass rate around here.

NASA - Home

lol...........Where do I start!

I ran over a dog during a driving lesson, not my fault I might add! it ran out between 2 parked cars and should have been on a leash therefore the owners fault! It survived but I got a bit of a fright.

Also on my way to sit second test I had a few errors, my instructor lost the plot at me and low and behold it worked as I passed that day.

All this seems so long ago now, I passed my test in 1986 :)

Don't worry about making errors, practice makes perfect! That's why nearly everybody needs to take lessons! I say nearly as I guess there's been a few driven for years without a licence and went on to pass their test.

i did the same as Explosivo thought i was better than i thought and pushed to get a test spot and failed . It all takes time mate you ll get the hang of it soon

I found it hard to drive a car as I had been a biker for 3 years before I drove so was not used to the bit on the left (passenger side) but I managed to get through both tests first time.

It's not the making of mistakes but, I think, it's how you deal with them and recover to normal driving that sets out a good driver.

I'm sure the drivers on here have all been caught out by a slippery road, numptys pulling out from nowhere, pedestrians who think you can stop in 3.5 inches so walk out in front of you, mad bikers (push and motor), just give the div's room and go on your way.

Relax mate, you will get there eventually.

lol...........Where do I start!

I ran over a dog during a driving lesson, not my fault I might add! it ran out between 2 parked cars and should have been on a leash therefore the owners fault! It survived but I got a bit of a fright.

Also on my way to sit second test I had a few errors, my instructor lost the plot at me and low and behold it worked as I passed that day.

All this seems so long ago now, I passed my test in 1986 :)

Don't worry about making errors, practice makes perfect! That's why nearly everybody needs to take lessons! I say nearly as I guess there's been a few driven for years without a licence and went on to pass their test.

You hit a dog.... That is not your usual mistake in a lesson. lol

Hi, you will be fine m8. When I was learning, I made a few minor mistakes and failed on my 1st attempt (not major pick me up on waiting behind a yellow box which I thought I would not clear if I entered, and gently lightly brushing a roundabout curb).

My 2nd test I thought I failed, as the car slighty got away from me pulling away from the test station. Had a really tough test after that, but passed this time as the examiner was more fairer than my 1st. Keep at it you will be OK.

Yes I once made a mistake at a junction. My driving instructor had to stop the car. As I pulled away he said, "well, you (as in me) would have died and he would have survived should a car had hit us"

Nice!

we feel your pain ! lol, I`m sure you will pass the test.
when you hear the words " I am pleased to tell you............." coming from the testers mouth you will be on clould nine, it must rate among one of the most satisfying experiences to be had.
And when I passed my motorcycle test I ,,well the smile is still on my boat race !.

good luck

Back