bit of info help please

digidude

Sheep worrier.
VIP Member
Reaction score
im lookiong for some online information that explains the process of how a match gets from the pitch to your screen, with all the middle bits (but not from a shop or pub football site).

i know it goes from subcontractor cameramen etc to the BT tower, from there a clean feed goes to satellite where sky, art and everyone else get it from, they then add their own logos to this clean feed and commentary if needed and rebroadcast it to their own satellites and then we recieve it with their branding in the corner.

i used to have a favorites link with how all this was done in graphic detail but can no longer find it so any help would be fab

dd

am also looking for some info on the guy who was reported to have turned up a little bit dead after hacking sky, think he was found scuba diving with no gear in a river in belgium or sommat lol, and the stories, rumours behind it

other possible candidates

Alexander Litvinenko

Bob Woolmer

Richard Branson .... oops that not till thursday

I dont know of anything thats recent, apart from the rumours regarding forcing taking over sky italia encryption from their rival, the hacks released were suspiscious and there was obviously large sums of black money involved in that. But no real nasty stuff... well if you believe conspiracies then the motorcycle accident of the dreambox inventor may fall in that area? Maybe the cable hacks originated from nds.... ?

Ade Peled & the Haifa team were the very dodgy israel side of the business from years back if that helps. I think it was Ade Peled himself that had the direct israel mafia history but the Haifa team were 'alledgedly' responsible for all the underhand hacking. Canal+ had a very strong case and issued court proceedings back in 2002 i think it was, but it obviously never went all the way and it would be near impossible to get proof of anything.
Probably most of the dodgy rumours date back to the nineties before they got clever and started hiding their tracks better. THOIC The house of ill compute, must of shut down 7 years ago after it all became public that it was a hacking site totally funded and run by sky.

I dont think there will be much anywhere, its all rumour, and if websites are removed from the web or temp shutdown while files removed etc, how do you prove that its proactive action from nds? Everyone knows they use very dodgy tactics but I doubt you will find much useful info, and I dont have anything on the death of the hacker, sorry.

Last edited:
just to add this in case it helps, from memory (i think you mean this one anyway) in the mid ninties there were various investigations into dodgy nds stuff. Nds were reported to be sending the heavy mob to encryption rivals and making threats and physically being heavy handed. They were trying to discover how the secrets were coming out and how they were being hacked, and this went on for a long while. The head of nds security was ~Adams who was a powerful ex-british forces guy and they put frighteners on people bigtime. This security team were the ones who had links with Israel Armed Forces and ended up causing investigations because I think French intelligence got drawn in to it too, and the Israel government raided them for tax frauds and illegal cash activities etc. During this heavy handed period was when one of the paid hackers in the Haifa team suddenly vanished. The story is that he ran as he knew the trail would eventually lead them to him as the source of the sky hacks, and it may of been him that tipped off the government regarding cash activity. I think they traced dodgy money coming out of Hong Kong and going to various untraceable european bank accounts etc, which eventually meant that to get nds off of severe court action Murd0ch had to sue all his own security employees for fraud? Something along those lines.
As I remember dude it was the guy who run away from the Haifa team who was eventually found dead under suspicious circumstances. The involvment of powerful people and other countries means truth will never be known though.

Last edited:
Back