bit of advice on speeding tickets

miffew

Inactive User
Reaction score
Subject: Avoid points on your licence! VERY USEFUL MAKE SURE YOU READ IT

Only accountants could come up with this one - Pay your fine, but, NO POINTS DEDUCTED, !!

Read on :-

This is how the points get added to your license:

If you get a fixed penalty notice through the post which also carries penalty points the computer system first sends you a demand for the cash.

When you have paid, it then sends a demand to return your license for endorsement.

It cannot handle the license endorsement and the payment at the same time, and it cannot process the points part of the system until the financial section is complete.

If you overpay the fixed penalty, it must issue and send a refund cheque for the overpayment. Therefore, overpay the fixed penalty by sending a cheque for the full amount plus £1.00. The computer will then automatically generate a refund cheque for the over-payment and send it to you.

**** Do not cash this refund cheque - DUMP IT.

The system then remains 'open' and cannot generate the 'send your license for endorsement' demand part of the program. It does, however, record your payment of the fixed penalty, so it does not trigger the 'follow-up unpaid fine' stage. As there is no human intervention, the system will leave you alone, since it has got your money, which is the primary objective!

CIRCULATE THIS WIDELY !!!!!!!!!!!! and this worked for me around 8 months ago

Urban myth m8. Been around for years now.

EDIT: Lol, oneman beat me to it.

Urban myth m8. Been around for years now.

EDIT: Lol, oneman beat me to it.

The amount of shit my friends and family send me, I swear I am going to hijack their browers and and make snopes their homepages.

The amount of shit my friends and family send me, I swear I am going to hijack their browers and and make snopes their homepages.

CIRCULATE THIS WIDELY!

PASS THIS ON TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS!

:arrrr::arrrr::arrrr::arrrr:

Subject: Avoid points on your licence! VERY USEFUL MAKE SURE YOU READ IT

Only accountants could come up with this one - Pay your fine, but, NO POINTS DEDUCTED, !!

Read on :-

This is how the points get added to your license:

If you get a fixed penalty notice through the post which also carries penalty points the computer system first sends you a demand for the cash.

When you have paid, it then sends a demand to return your license for endorsement.

It cannot handle the license endorsement and the payment at the same time, and it cannot process the points part of the system until the financial section is complete.

If you overpay the fixed penalty, it must issue and send a refund cheque for the overpayment. Therefore, overpay the fixed penalty by sending a cheque for the full amount plus £1.00. The computer will then automatically generate a refund cheque for the over-payment and send it to you.

**** Do not cash this refund cheque - DUMP IT.

The system then remains 'open' and cannot generate the 'send your license for endorsement' demand part of the program. It does, however, record your payment of the fixed penalty, so it does not trigger the 'follow-up unpaid fine' stage. As there is no human intervention, the system will leave you alone, since it has got your money, which is the primary objective!

CIRCULATE THIS WIDELY !!!!!!!!!!!! and this worked for me around 8 months ago

It sounds good mate but has been around for donkeys years lol.

Back