bit of advice on laptops

fes_786

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi im thinking of gettin the acer laptop in tesco's £500 one

erm is there any other laptop for the same price which is better than that or any retailer sellin a better deal than that

cheers

ps// i like the webcam thingy on it

ojola

Inactive User
Reaction score
i Will go for it if i was in the market for 1. Good value for money + loads of performance driven by the 64bit Turion processor. I'd say this is the cheapest. However u may want to look at the dell factory outlet for other great deals.

The Dentist

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Dell core duo system for 320 online. I dont know the link, i will get it for you as soon as i get it.

GaryTheGolfer

Member ++
Reaction score
Another vote for Dell Outlet

My vote would be for Dell Outlet (google it; not the same as Dell). I got myself a lovely 15inch widescreen duo core machine last summer at a price that was miles better than any competition I could find....And I looked VERY hard!

Also very impressed with Dell's customer service when I wanted to ask them questions both before and after purchase.

My machine was accurately described: It had two tiny scratches on lid top that were entirely immaterial. I got a great discount for accepting a "factory refurb". It appears it just isn't worth their while (Dell's) to take the laptop screen assemby apart and fit a new lid....so they offer a deep discount.

Great Value

ojola

Inactive User
Reaction score
Dell factory outlet is definitely the best. I got an XPS that is worth close to 5gs for about 2gs. Absolute bargain

TEST