bit o help with x10 please

i-zombie

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
ive just got my x10 and so far im loving it,much better than the htc desire and the iphone

i have one major issue tho,the keyboard is set to korean and i need to get that off,but can i buggery find how to

also id like to use t9 keyboard for messaging been told even better keyboard with even better number pad keyboard installed is the way to go,but again can i buggery find them

cheers for taking the time to read

Select the "settings" icon and on the next screen scroll down and select "locale & text" then you will see the keyboard settings.

Select the "settings" icon and on the next screen scroll down and select "locale & text" then you will see the keyboard settings.
thanks but thats just the options for each individual keyboard style,i need to get it off korean and onto standard/android

go to an app with a text box, hold finger on box, it should give you the 'input method' option.

swype is a good keyboard, think there is an x10 version on mobilism

go to an app with a text box, hold finger on box, it should give you the 'input method' option.

swype is a good keyboard, think there is an x10 version on mobilism

thanks for the input,but again if i do that it just brings up the options for that particular keyboard,doesn't allow the changing of keyboard styles

thanks for the input,but again if i do that it just brings up the options for that particular keyboard,doesn't allow the changing of keyboard styles

OK, what do you have under menu->settings->language and keyboard, then under the heading 'text settings', you may only have one keyboard installed (under this heading I have Swype, HTC_IME mod, Android keyboard, Vlingo keyboard)

This blog entry should sort you out.

sounds to me like you need to flash an english rom on to it bud.

Back