Birmingham - National Indoor Arena advise

oneman

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking at going to an mixed martial arts event at National Indoor Arena in Birmingham on a Sat in September with the event starting at 7pm I think. Travelling up by car from London.

Any tips on route, parking, how much time to allow, etc Looking at buying the cheapest tickets, the event will be in the middle of the arena, don't know how good the cheapest tickets will be. Wondering if I am going to end up miles away ?

Also first trip to Birmingham for a couple of the guys and they are looking to experiance a 'traditional' balti (yes I almost fell off my chair laughing when I heard that). Anyone recommend a place within walking distance of NIA ?

Thanks,

the best places for balti. curry etc are a short drive away m8 in the balti triangle ladypool rd stratford road areas.

the best places for balti. curry etc are a short drive away m8 in the balti triangle ladypool rd stratford road areas.

Will parking be a problem there ?

theres a muli storey car park at the staduim m8
ive been a few time to the AAA (athletics)lol

@oneman i wouldn't park at the nia the car park it is fine until you need to leave and it is then a 1h + wait to get out very poorly designed, been to a few things there. (know 2 guys who work there and none of the staff park in their car park in evening because of this)

there is another car park about 300 yards away over the canal near the sealife centre that is very easy to get out after the event.

@jth "stadium" you sure you are thinking of the right place NIA is in the middle of birm just off broad street

Back