Birmingham city council

johnny bravo

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
hi anyone got a direct email address for parking fines for birmingham city council. basically paid a parking fine which i want to dispute because i didnt recieve the first letter and consequently recieved a second letter increasing the fine to £90..i have since recieved the first letter , damaged and torn to pieces from royal mail with their apologies. ive taken pics of this letter and want to forward it to the PCN department but cannot find any email or contact info. I can find the the contact form but no option to upload any attacments etc..

hi anyone got a direct email address for parking fines for birmingham city council. basically paid a parking fine which i want to dispute because i didnt recieve the first letter and consequently recieved a second letter increasing the fine to £90..i have since recieved the first letter , damaged and torn to pieces from royal mail with their apologies. ive taken pics of this letter and want to forward it to the PCN department but cannot find any email or contact info. I can find the the contact form but no option to upload any attacments etc..
Seems to me you should be looking to Royal Mail for compensation. Birmingham city council may be lenient and revert to the original fine but there are only 2 parties at fault here and neither of them is Birmingham city council ;)
It's all well and good Royal Mail apologising but their negligence cost you money, I don't know if they would do the decent thing though.

Back