VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
whats your thoughts and comments on birching

would this help with todays culture of hoddies,and yobs,teenage teraways,
how would you feel about getting birched for something you commited
ie like vandleising,robbery,setting cars on fire

whats your view

Must be Monkeys bum in that smiley ;) ...it was red before it was birched ;) :BUMMER:

With regards to these hoodies they definately need some kind of hard line punishment... stick em in stocks and let the peeps from the streets that the hoodies were once ruling have a free for all with tomatoes and stuff... these muppet hoodies are all about street cred and sh*t so a good few hours of good old public humiliation would probably work wonders :)

Last edited:
:eek: ...Stroll on... that Monkeys bum looks like its been gang raped by a herd of elephants... either that or the giraffes have been using it as a crash helmet ;) pmsl

Must be Monkeys bum in that smiley ;) ...it was red before it was birched ;) :BUMMER:

With regards to these hoodies they definately need some kind of hard line punishment... stick em in stocks and let the peeps from the streets that the hoodies were once ruling have a free for all with tomatoes and stuff... these muppet hoodies are all about street cred and sh*t so a good few hours of good old public humiliation would probably work wonders :)

whats good public humiliation getting rotten veg thrown at you birching better
cos it hurts like foook (i bet....never had it lol),but say like if you mug someone
you get a 100 lashes,if you kill someone you get a 1000 lashes and a 25 year minimum stretch

i remember a few years back a american got birched for something he did
in a foriegn country and when he got back home to usa,he regreted the
crime what he commited,cos he got birched

anyone know about this guy what he got birched for ????

As long as the parents got done too. The recent case of those teenagers stomping to death the goth girl and putting her boyfriend in a coma illustrates the need to tackle these so called parents aswell. The mother of one kid was laughing like it was no big deal during the trial.

Have to agree with you TravelHead,as a majority of the time these idiots are the off-spring of scumbag parenting,i`m all for some kind of public humiliation.
As long as the parents got done too. The recent case of those teenagers stomping to death the goth girl and putting her boyfriend in a coma illustrates the need to tackle these so called parents aswell. The mother of one kid was laughing like it was no big deal during the trial.

Easy target the parents, while they are responsible for the kids what can they do ?

Our Namby Pamby government took to power to control kids out of parents hands

I spent half my schooling with the belt and the cane then we were told at assembly that it had been banned, instead we would get "conduct cards" and one conduct card would be issued out where as before you would have got the belt.

2 conduct cards and you were sent to the headmaster

4 conduct cards and headmaster seen you and sent a letter to your parents.

6 conduct cards and parents were asked to attend a meeting

8 you were suspended yada yada

I personally had 32 conduct cards before the school had a chance to sent my parents a letter !! lol

I was not top of the league ! my point being that I have seen a very very sharp decline in behaviour since the belt and corporal punishment was banned.

I am a very strong believer in bringing it back.

Back