BIOS/UEFI BIOS password reset / master pwd generator

The Dentist

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Here you go guys, not my proggy so thanks to original developer. This little thing is hard to come by.

This will unlock your Dell computer whether it is BIOS or HDD master password.

You need to enter the full Asset number including the "-" for the BIOS and the first ** for the HDD password.

Even works with the dreaded 595B models.

Enjoy!!

DELL BIOS UNLOCK CODE GENERATOR

DELL BIOS PASSWORD UNLOCK

EDIT 2:
Please add rep and/or use the like button if a member takes the time to provide you with a code.
Also...
There is no need to post multiple requests for unlock codes. If a code can be generated someone will hopefully get back to you.
Please be patient;
duplicate posts will now be deleted without notice.

EDIT-----

I've changed the link to this to bit.ly....this is so i can keep track of usage due to my dropbox account being hammered. A quick search on the internet reveals loads of forums with this link lol.

EDIT 5:
The information provided on DW is supplied "as is", free of charge and without warranty or liability.

In line with our "no traders" rule; any member found to be charging for unlock passwords will be banned.

Attachments

• dell bios master pass gen.zip
    7.9 KB · Views: 3,834
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all, please could someone help me with a BIOS Master password reset, I have forgotten the one I set & with all the generated 'master' passwords used to no avail + CTRL-ENTER etc.

DELL Latitude 7480

Service Tag: 3YL0MH2-E7A8

Thanks all in advance for your efforts.

Hi I have two dell latitude 7490 with service tags 2YL4RQ2-E7A8 (express code 6444909146) and 4PDQ6S2-E7A8 (express code 10241840594). I removed the bios password from 1st laptop with CMOS batter removal but unable to do that in 2nd one.
Now I don't have access to bios to it as it is protected with admin password. I also cant login to windows as it is corrupted so i need to install windows and for that i need bios access. i also can't get the bios dump as i can't login to windows but i have the mainborad id and part no. (picture attached). Can anyone help how to do that? any software or tool i can use?

Regards
ron

6eT47Rl.jpg

Here you go guys, not my proggy so thanks to original developer. This little thing is hard to come by.

This will unlock your Dell computer whether it is BIOS or HDD master password.

You need to enter the full Asset number including the "-" for the BIOS and the first ** for the HDD password.

Even works with the dreaded 595B models.

Enjoy!!

DELL BIOS UNLOCK CODE GENERATOR

DELL BIOS PASSWORD UNLOCK

EDIT 2:
Please add rep and/or use the like button if a member takes the time to provide you with a code.
Also...
There is no need to post multiple requests for unlock codes. If a code can be generated someone will hopefully get back to you.
Please be patient; duplicate posts will now be deleted without notice.

EDIT-----

I've changed the link to this to bit.ly....this is so i can keep track of usage due to my dropbox account being hammered. A quick search on the internet reveals loads of forums with this link lol.

EDIT 5:
The information provided on DW is supplied "as is", free of charge and without warranty or liability.

In line with our "no traders" rule; any member found to be charging for unlock passwords will be banned.
This is awesome,, and I could see myself getting lost in this site..

Hi I have two dell latitude 7490 with service tags 2YL4RQ2-E7A8 (express code 6444909146) and 4PDQ6S2-E7A8 (express code 10241840594). I removed the bios password from 1st laptop with CMOS batter removal but unable to do that in 2nd one.
Now I don't have access to bios to it as it is protected with admin password. I also cant login to windows as it is corrupted so i need to install windows and for that i need bios access. i also can't get the bios dump as i can't login to windows but i have the mainborad id and part no. (picture attached). Can anyone help how to do that? any software or tool i can use?

Regards
ron

6eT47Rl.jpg

4PDQ6S2-E7A8
J12m159NN3ZZPzLn or dRd1yz66Mk0r0Qn2

Hi all, please could someone help me with a BIOS Master password reset, I have forgotten the one I set & with all the generated 'master' passwords used to no avail + CTRL-ENTER etc.

DELL Latitude 7480

Service Tag: 3YL0MH2-E7A8

Thanks all in advance for your efforts.

z[1nBmDGR4mWZNdG or cqerxRdaQ3akrUqJ

привет. у меня ноутбук DELL Inspirion N5010. подарил друг так как он у него 2 года лежал не мог запустить. жесткий диск там умер ваще купил в него ссд, новую батарею. но вот проблема он не знает пароль от биоса, просить System Password. чтобы с флешки запуститься тоже просит его.
Есть Service Tag
9YNP3N1
и PPID
CN0YXXJJ7016612M035GA00
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
помогите пожалуйста получить мастер пароль или пароль который надо ввести....

Hello. I have a laptop DELL Inspirion N5010. gave a friend as he had it for 2 years could not start. the hard drive died there. I bought it a ssd, a new battery. but here's the problem he doesn't know the password from bios, ask for System Password. to start with a flash drive also asks him. There is a Service Tag
9YNP3N1
and PPID
CN0YXXJJ7016612M035GA00
help please get a master password or password that I need to enter....

AM-JKLURuWOr7N_49qZc5P37zAzTY3Hw6yDPyPKgnjyQryDPJKFr_wlDpWOP48cfyS-aWJ1KgSXe2PIPMtCgfVUfrFK0YPFK3IyFQ3pgDdXGh4wupfdZlVx48Tpb5dRTQvyxSeE5OcjY5FKpHqHL6kROyiDh=w1280-h576-no

p.s. decided to write in English. don't know how to delete the previous post.

Re: Dell bios / generador de contraseña maestra de disco duro

Ok, puedo proporcionar la contraseña maestra para la siguiente contraseña de bios:

COMPAQ
DELL
FUJITSU SIEMENS
HEWLETT PACKARD
PORTÁTILES HP/COMPAQ
INSYDE H20 - TODOS LOS MODELOS
PHOENIX - TODOS LOS MODELOS
SAMSUNG

Avísame por mensaje privado o en este hilo. Le enviaré el código para desbloquear o, si está lo suficientemente seguro, el archivo py. Necesitará un compilador de python.
Hola, podrias proporcionarme la contraseña de Bios Phoenix que esta instalada en una ultrabook Compaq 21-N005AR. Gracias por anticipado.

Hello The Dentist,
I was trying to download the dell bios password generator file but this website is not allowing me download even after registering.

I have no intention of selling the password generator.

I have Dell Lattitude 7400 and I'm trying to unlock the admin password of Bios which is unlocked.

The service tag for my machine is 7L63ZY2-8FC8

Can you please help generate the admin password for this tag and send it to me? Thank you in advance.

@Oggiman I'm a new member here with stuck bios password so not sure how I can get someone to like my post. :-/

At school you earn praise from your teachers simply by putting a little effort in to your work. The same goes for praise from parents, friends and employers. Forum posts are no different.

A little thought, a little effort goes a long way.

Hi everyone. bios locked on DELL studio 1558
Tag 3V95LL1
Express Service Code: 8420176261
Thank you

Last edited:
Back