BIOS/UEFI BIOS password reset / master pwd generator

The Dentist

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Here you go guys, not my proggy so thanks to original developer. This little thing is hard to come by.

This will unlock your Dell computer whether it is BIOS or HDD master password.

You need to enter the full Asset number including the "-" for the BIOS and the first ** for the HDD password.

Even works with the dreaded 595B models.

Enjoy!!

DELL BIOS UNLOCK CODE GENERATOR

DELL BIOS PASSWORD UNLOCK

EDIT 2:
Please add rep and/or use the like button if a member takes the time to provide you with a code.
Also...
There is no need to post multiple requests for unlock codes. If a code can be generated someone will hopefully get back to you.
Please be patient;
duplicate posts will now be deleted without notice.

EDIT-----

I've changed the link to this to bit.ly....this is so i can keep track of usage due to my dropbox account being hammered. A quick search on the internet reveals loads of forums with this link lol.

EDIT 5:
The information provided on DW is supplied "as is", free of charge and without warranty or liability.

In line with our "no traders" rule; any member found to be charging for unlock passwords will be banned.

Attachments

• dell bios master pass gen.zip
    7.9 KB · Views: 3,834
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi my name is Gianmaria and I’am a new member.
Good day to all members!
I also have a problem....
I buy an old Dell with system administrative passord.
I need the master password to reset my bios.
Laptop model : Dell Latitude E5420
Service Tag: 9W5BCT1
Express service code: 21534886549
System Number : 9VV5BCT1-1D3B

I need the master password for reset my bios.
Thanks in advance to everyone who will answer and help me... 👋👋
Good day to All
GianMaria

Here you go guys, not my proggy so thanks to original developer. This little thing is hard to come by.

You need to enter the full Asset number including the "-" for the BIOS and the first ** for the HDD password.

Enjoy!!

EDIT 2:
Please add rep and/or use the like button if a member takes the time to provide you with a code.
Also...
There is no need to post multiple requests for unlock codes. If a code can be generated someone will hopefully get back to you.
Please be patient; duplicate posts will now be deleted without notice.

EDIT-----

I've changed the link to this to bit.ly....this is so i can keep track of usage due to my dropbox account being hammered. A quick search on the internet reveals loads of forums with this link lol.

EDIT 5:
The information provided on DW is supplied "as is", free of charge and without warranty or liability.

In line with our "no traders" rule; any member found to be charging for unlock passwords will be banned.
Hi sorry if I’m posting wrong. I have a dell inspiron 15 7537. My unlock key hint number is: 21fc1d51
Service tag is: 7kqj3z1
Express service code: 16491361501
If anyone can help with an unlock code it would be super helpfull and much appreciated

Ok so just read the rules of newbies and downloading. So to reiterate for any other person who hasn’t seen them. 5 useful post and 1 like in order to download a file. So to anyone who stepped into a thread like I did, there you go. Lol hope I’m posting this the right way and to anyone feeling generous pls like

I have a Dell Inspiron 910 (AKA Mini 9) which was given to my foster kids and I have tried the download but it does not accept the Service Tag - states that it is invalid.

System Disabled
[13735]
Service Tag
[4GXRGJ1]

Any help gratefully received

I have a Dell Inspiron 910 (AKA Mini 9) which was given to my foster kids and I have tried the download but it does not accept the Service Tag - states that it is invalid.

System Disabled
[13735]
Service Tag
[4GXRGJ1]

Any help gratefully received
I had an old memory come back and it actually worked... I use the old Generic Phoenix password - fpcukwb

Hopefully this will help some others

Hi everyone,

I have a Dell Inspiron 17R SE 7720 which on I stupidly enough locked and forgot the key to bios. How can I go about resetting the password - the hint is in HEX, BIOS battery removal did not work.

Thanks in advance!

Enjoy!!

EDIT 2:
Also...

EDIT-----

EDIT 5:

thx

Selam millet. My name is Naim. Bu harika site için teşekkürler. Dell Inspiron 24 5488 serisine sahibim, Servis Etiketi Kimliği # 8RF6YH2 ve Hızlı Servis Kodu # 19072364294
Başlangıç şifresini hatırlayamıyor. Lütfen bana yardım et?

Last edited:

Enjoy!!

EDIT 2:
Also...

EDIT-----

EDIT 5:

Hi everyone,

Hope everyone is well.

I was wondering how i could download this tool please? every time i click on the link, i get a page that says i do not have permission.

Any assistance please?

Thanks,

Hi everyone,

Hope everyone is well.

I was wondering how i could download this tool please? every time i click on the link, i get a page that says i do not have permission.

Any assistance please?

Thanks,
You should read the rules mate.
5 reasonable posts and you need a like from someone. There is also a 24 hour wait

Back