BIOS/UEFI BIOS password reset / master pwd generator

The Dentist

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Here you go guys, not my proggy so thanks to original developer. This little thing is hard to come by.

This will unlock your Dell computer whether it is BIOS or HDD master password.

You need to enter the full Asset number including the "-" for the BIOS and the first ** for the HDD password.

Even works with the dreaded 595B models.

Enjoy!!

DELL BIOS UNLOCK CODE GENERATOR

DELL BIOS PASSWORD UNLOCK

EDIT 2:
Please add rep and/or use the like button if a member takes the time to provide you with a code.
Also...
There is no need to post multiple requests for unlock codes. If a code can be generated someone will hopefully get back to you.
Please be patient;
duplicate posts will now be deleted without notice.

EDIT-----

I've changed the link to this to bit.ly....this is so i can keep track of usage due to my dropbox account being hammered. A quick search on the internet reveals loads of forums with this link lol.

EDIT 5:
The information provided on DW is supplied "as is", free of charge and without warranty or liability.

In line with our "no traders" rule; any member found to be charging for unlock passwords will be banned.

Attachments

• dell bios master pass gen.zip
    7.9 KB · Views: 3,834
Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Dell bios / hdd master password generator + Others

i have dell xps l502x it show unlock key hint number 9C0ACB6B
MY SERVICE TAG 9NW0RQ1 OR MAYBE 9NORQ1
PLEASE HELP ME

Got a Dell Inspiron 1501
Model No PP23LA
Service tag: HS0NX2J
Service Code: 386-994-685-87
HDD Master ID: 19845001

I tried every single code on your page btw, none worked. Don't know what's wrong.

please help me
MY SERVICE TAG 9NW0RQ1 OR MAYBE 9NWORQ1
PLEASE HELP ME

please can any body here help me
MY SERVICE TAG 9NW0RQ1 OR MAYBE 9NWORQ1
PLEASE HELP ME this is my third letter and i want to use my laptop i had only this one
the other one is hardware damaged

Zaax please stop spamming. Just click on my signature that says bios unlock and enter your code in there and click compute. You will get your unlock code.

hi ! can somebody help me? i have a DELL latitude e6410 and when i turn it on it says this "this computer system, DD534Q1-1F5A is protected by apassword authentication system" i tryed with password generator but it did"t work. thanks

I DID WHAT YOU SAID TO ME
I TRY TO USE THIS
aou3jnhm
rqqolmlz
V2l8egGHove3F9MG
BUT NOT WORKING
IMG_0743.JPG

Guys I have a Dell Mini 1012 Service Tag:2W8L4L1 the bios password has been lost, any help towards this would be greatly appreciated :)

Guys I appreciate the help, tried what was suggested. My issue with that is the Mini 1012 Service Code ends with a 13730 which is not recognized.

I meant to type the Service Tag on this Dell Mini 1012 is actually 2W8L4L1-13730.

I meant to type the Service Tag on this Dell Mini 1012 is actually 2W8L4L1-13730.

If i remember correctly, the dell mini has a phoenix bios and not dells own one. Can you put the password in wrong 3 times and tell me the error code you get?

Thanks to dentist, I have already "fixed" a laptop that was bios locked. Now, if anyone can suggest how to unlock an HDD that came off a dell mini 1012? It's sad to let a 250 GB go to waste. It gives me 10660 and service tag 9YVT4Q1.
icesupport: try mbqwkld and also aysjm
Give thanks to dentist if they work, thanks to this thread I was able to learn a lot.

Ktex can you post a screenshot maybe using a phone can of the lock message. It all depends on how and what locked it.

Dentist, it only gives me those two codes, the 10660 followed by the service tag underneath, then system turns off if I continue. I have tried for several weeks, googling endlessly every morning and I have found a lot of ways to unlock the HDD, but some I am not willing to try -like hotswapping while in BIOS, or disassembling the computer and shorting out certain legs of a chip. I already got the mini 1012 out of BIOS lock, I used the same program to give icesupport the code, I recognize it is not the same for regular dells. Using the master code I got for BIOS unlock didn't work for my HDD.
So far, I have had three locked HDDs, two IDEs which I gave away (sad face) and this current one,SATA 250 GB and almost new. I couldn't unlock the IDEs, sorry to say.
Thanks in advance. I'll see if I can get a shot of the screen, I have to crank and recharge the batteries on the old sony camera.

Back