Binoculars - Free with ANY ORDER for a limited time @ NEAT IDEAS

Paul-K

Inactive User
Reaction score
Free with any order for a limited time,Enter promo number in promo box @ checkout.I added a Staedtler Triplus Fineliner, black @ 29p
Item Number 373584
Delivery £2.90 + 29p + vat 16p = £3.75 in total. For binoculars and pen delivered.
Remember to remove extra service charge @ 30p if you don't want it.

Enter this code at checkout it will show up your free Binoculars YM7-62446

Leader 50x50WA hand held binoculars ideal for for various hobbies such as watching sport, bird watching and sailing.

Complete with carry case
50x magnification
Objective lens diameter 50mm
Centre focussing
Field of view 7 8°
Rubber eye cups
Lens caps

Offers are valid from 03/07/08 to 04/07/08. Only one gift per customer, while stocks last. This gift offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.

bins.jpg

"Your order value must be at least equal to the amount stated necessary to redeem the gift otherwise the code will be rejected"

I am sorry to advise you that under the provisions of our terms and conditions we have been unable to accept your order on this occasion.

Under the terms and conditions specified in our catalogues and on our website, Neat-Ideas reserves the right to refuse orders at its discretion. This includes, without limitation, orders from distributors, dealers and warehouse stores, or orders in a size that are unlikely to be for business purposes.

did not work for me chaps any one get theirs

Back