Bikes left on the floor outside shops doors

knifehandchop

Inactive User
Reaction score
I walked out the shop and trip on a bike which was left on the floor right in the doorway, so I pick up the bike a threw the bike in the road then the kid comes out the shop saying yo yo yo thats my bike and I have to pay for the damage, I tell him to lean the bike on the wall next time so people will not trip over the bike. The kid then starts having a go at me swearing at me and his mates start to join in so I said f**k you, and I start walking to my van the kids start to follow so I get a hammer from the van and the kids run off. Rant over

I walked out the shop and trip on a bike which was left on the floor right in the doorway, so I pick up the bike a threw the bike in the road then the kid comes out the shop saying yo yo yo thats my bike and I have to pay for the damage, I tell him to lean the bike on the wall next time so people will not trip over the bike. The kid then starts having a go at me swearing at me and his mates start to join in so I said f**k you, and I start walking to my van the kids start to follow so I get a hammer from the van and the kids run off. Rant over

Very tactfull. You should go into diplomacy:proud:

Far better to stand on the spokes of the wheels and give em a good bending.
Don't want to upset the local teen mafia in da hood too much m8

Very tactfull. You should go into diplomacy:proud:

Or maybe sit down have a group hug with the hoodies and talk about there problems just to make them feel better, then let them give me a good kicking is that the way to sort out the problem?

^ Sounds like a good idea too me...Seams you deserve it.

Hosntally How would you react if you came out the shop and saw some old guy thrown you bike on the road. There kids - getting in there way is what there ment to do.

you should have very calmy picked up th bike, stuck it in your van then drove home and sold the bike. at least then the hoody cudnt have done it again for a while, you got your own back and woulda made a bit of cash too. i think throwing a bike into the road is dangerous, what if there was a car coming. i would have just watched where i was going and stepped round the bike personally.

Anyone chasing my kids with a hammer would wake up with a crowd around them.

Did the bikes have those little pink & white streamers hanging out of the handles?

I was not chasing kids with a hammer they follow me to my van then I got the hammer out the back of the van put the hammer the in front then drove off.

You sound like a STRESS HEAD to me I get the feeling you think your hard cos you damaged a kids bike RANT OVER

^ Sounds like a good idea too me...Seams you deserve it.

Hosntally How would you react if you came out the shop and saw some old guy thrown you bike on the road. There kids - getting in there way is what there ment to do.

Yes but I would not lay my bike in door way in the first place and what would happend if the old guy fell over the push bike?

Yes but I would not lay my bike in door way in the first place and what would happend if the old guy fell over the push bike?

sorry Im not getting at you but I couldnt help notice your avator its not exactly something MR T of the ateam would have more like josey jumps style of ballamory :proud: just kidding m8 meeeooowww

I agree with manutd4life, you should have put the bike in the van. The look on there faces when they came out of the shop would have been priceless lol

You sound like a STRESS HEAD to me I get the feeling you think your hard cos you damaged a kids bike RANT OVER

There was no damage to the bike, I was piss off for the bike blocking the door way.

Femalelizzard you may be a bit green in life,

There was no damage to the bike, I was piss off for the bike blocking the door way.

Femalelizzard you may be a bit green in life,

yeh ive never seen much of the world to be honest my mistake m8 sorry im not very well educated at all :Cheers: forgive me

We used to leave our bikes in the doorways to shops, it's only natural for kids to do that, they speed to the shop skid the bike and jump off right in the doorway leaving the bike on the floor as they run into the shop.

It's what kids do, at least they were not causing bother or anything.

I wonder if your one who chases kids from your from street for playing tiggy because you can't hear the tv?

kids dont think twice they want there sweets or fags lol //

must say they only thing that gets my back up is kids asking u to get fags for them ..

where they get the money from

kids dont think twice they want there sweets or fags lol //

must say they only thing that gets my back up is kids asking u to get fags for them ..

where they get the money from

smirn i bet youve chashed a few in your time for disrupting your day time sleep i can see you waving your slippers at them as i type lmao

Back