Bike insurance

ian when i tried the online insurance comps they were like £1000 + and I got it locally for £265 so try a local broker first

Yeah I was just after ball park figures.

CBR 600 FSi 2001 plate £332.78 TPFT

CBR 900 F/Blade 2000 plate £394.86 With a shit excess on both

Just chucking up which bike to go for ;)

My present mini moto

Aprilia rs Extreme £98 LOL

Dutcho said:
Yeah I was just after ball park figures.

CBR 600 FSi 2001 plate £332.78 TPFT

CBR 900 F/Blade 2000 plate £394.86 With a shit excess on both

Just chucking up which bike to go for ;)

My present mini moto

Aprilia rs Extreme £98 LOL

The quotes you posted for them Honda's are quite good for a new rider, considering you have just passed your test. I would snap the Blade quote up if I was in your shoes, not a bad premium.
Are you thinking of buying now? coz its a good time to buy a bike at the christmas time, ppl need cash fast.....you know the rest etc....have you looked at any bikes yet?

I have looked at a couple, the problem is with the blade the excess was 450, bit fooken steep I say.

I like the look of the FSi and it had the bonus of only carrying a 200 excess.

That first years NCB makes a big difference, pleased I pottered about on me mini moto for a year now :)

Have you been quoted from Liverpool Victoria yet? If so was it competitive to the online quotes.

Not yet as I currently have my policy with them and it's January when I finally get 1 years NCB ;) So they would only provide a quote on the currrent details not future.

I was just getting ball park figures to help me decide which bike to go for.

To be honest I think the FSi will serve me well as my first bigger boy bike.

allroad said:
feck dave your taking the piss i tried them and it was £1236 and I got it for £267 from a local broker
feck me thats steep ! someone also told me to try Norwhich Union as they're meant to do bikes now to ... I never tried them though I just went with Bennetts cos I was over the moon with their quote ;) what bike was that for Paul ?

Just been messing baout with insurance companys finding quotes for a fireblade 99 model, company brought up the usually three quotes from different companys.

Here are the premiums we displayed for your HONDA CBR 900 RR FIREBLADE.

Premium Insurer Excess
£320.99 Equity Red Star Motor Policies at Lloyds £450.00
£452.40 Zenith Insurance plc £400.00
£634.03 Groupama (Select) Insurance Company Limited £250.00

Ok excess is high but it's a blade...lol

Now the thing is not ten mins ago the internet company has phoned me and offered it for £285 now :) Details are in the post......

Looks like i'll fook off the crd fsi and just go for a blade nowm DD where's the credit card... :)

Back