Big Thanks to Digitalworldz ???

Jooooles

DW Regular +
Reaction score
First of all id like to say when i joined this site a few year ago I didnt know anything about nothing I couldnt even use note pad are install software to a known folder etc etc

Since joining I have learned alot about modding cable ps2 DS lots of pc stuff xbox movies ripping converting unlocking mobiles the list goes on to cut a long story short im very happy that I can wizz round google update boxes find drivers kgens movies etc

Its all down to being on this site and the great help i recived especially smirnoff when i first joined he give me alot

so just a thank you to all the members who have helped me also david H with cable

right thanks alot peeps im gonna have some more happy backy lol

nice to see some good feedback for a change lol.i agree there are a lot of helfull peeps on here who know there stuff:proud:

well siad mate this place has educated more than school ever did in things that you will actually use in later life

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

I agree with Bro .Just lately there seems to be loads of threads knocking the site (mainly over cable) and people arguing and slating other members ,so its good to read read a post like this for a change.Full marks to you femalelizard

all I can say is im very happy i found this site ive learnt loads from consoles to finding bargains and vouchers from asda to barker and stone house ive saved hundreds of pounds through the threads on this site its the dogs nutts

I love it and once again thanks chaps

I totally agree too m8
This is the first forum I ever joined and didn't know how things workded etc.
Although I've dipped my toes in other forums since, this is home and somewhere I come to every day :)
Nice to give DW a pat on the back for a change too

Curly

fook me curly are you me ?? lol Thats exactly wot i was goin to say !! Learnt loads of stuff on here have tried to give it back but wether ppl take any notice of me is a different matter ! LOL

I agree, the forum's brilliant. Joined many others, but cant remember usernames and passwords so you know how many times ive visited those.

Special thanks must go to the creators of the site/forum...

nice post m8 what its all about best forum ever :thumbsup:

i'm addicted to this site i can sit on it for ages just clicking refresh to see if there is any new posts

mabye there should be a room on here to help folk who are addicted to DW...

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Last edited by a moderator:
oo never thought about that :) cheers bud

BTW did you get my pm about your lovely country?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

i must have deleted it mate

what did i say to offend ye mate

sorry bud

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Back