Big Brother Phone votes cancelled this week

Zooropa

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
More info too come,i heard they may of cocked up the votes last week when steph came out

Update

Alexandra Leaves The House

Day 14 - Wed 18 Jun 2008, 20:48 PM

Alex is removed from Big Brother for repeated unacceptable behaviour...

Contestant Alexandra De-Gale has been removed from the Big Brother House for repeatedly breaking the programme's rules on conduct by behaving in an unacceptable and sometimes intimidating manner towards fellow housemates.

Alex was in discussion with Darnell in the living room shortly after 10.15pm yesterday evening (17th June), with a number of other housemates in proximity.

Discussing her nomination for this week's eviction, Alex was heard to make apparently intimidatory comments about her intentions on leaving the House. Shortly afterwards, Dennis, Rebecca and Rex discussed her comments in the garden and were clear that they found her behaviour to be threatening, a view that Rex repeated subsequently during a Diary Room discussion with Big Brother.

This incident follows a series of arguments involving Alex since the ninth series of Big Brother started on 5th June. She has twice been called to the diary room and reminded of the rules governing behaviour towards other housemates.

There has been a strong negative reaction from viewers to Alex's behaviour with Channel 4 having received a significant number of comments since launch.

Her latest remarks were not screened via the 'as live' streaming on E4 but were reported up to senior production staff. In consultation with executives at Channel 4 the decision was taken to remove Alex from the house on the grounds that she had repeatedly broken the programme's rules governing housemate behaviour, despite twice being reminded of her responsibilities.

Alex was called to the Diary Room at approximately 6pm on Wednesday 18th June to be informed of the decision and was removed from the House without further contact with other contestants. The remaining housemates were informed of Big Brother's decision at approximately 8pm.

Alex was one of two housemates nominated for eviction this week and as a result, in line with the terms and conditions covering phone voting on Big Brother, the latest eviction vote has been suspended.

Angela Jain, Head of E4 and Big Brother at Channel 4, said: "Alex has said her comments were not intended seriously and has apologised, but those comments will be widely interpreted as having been intended to intimidate. Big Brother has very clear rules about housemates conduct and that kind of behaviour is simply not acceptable.

Other housemates have said they found her comments to be threatening and we believe that is a reasonable conclusion for them to have reached given the way Alex has behaved previously. She had already been spoken to twice about her behaviour and, like all housemates, was clearly informed before entering the house that she faced eviction if she acted in an unacceptable manner."

Cheers Zoo. I will need to watch tomoz now.
Im glad that mouthy cow has gone lol

Cheers Zoo. I will need to watch tomoz now.
Im glad that mouthy cow has gone lol

yes me too. just noticed on yahoo home page and news, that she was threatening others. im glad shes gonwe. was driving me mad. rude obnocktious ( not spelt right i know sorry )women xx

no wonders shes a single mother and always will be .. wot bloke would marry that

no wonders shes a single mother and always will be .. wot bloke would marry that

heheh and when they were "at it" gettin pregnant, bet she made him feel "that small" quote from her to mohammed , hehehe .

Good to see her gone. I've stopeed watching BB now, I just think its a little too shite now.

I do though have a quick peek at what's going on around the house now and again.

Being a racist & religious extremist, using religion & inciting religious anger in arguement, using threat of gansters, etc, could get her arrested & charged under anti-terrorism. She had to be removed for her own safety....
>> 'memba I tuld yoo.... :)

From what I heard on kiss100 she was fav to go anyway
as channel 4 hired more high security as she was getting death threats
she can only blame herself really

think the rest of the housemates will be able to enjoy themselves more now, without her putting them down or being the "damp squib "and spoiling their fun times. be interesting to see also, tonight ,if they show what she actually said, ( the intimidating threats )and how she took the being kicked out. xx

think the rest of the housemates will be able to enjoy themselves more now, without her putting them down or being the "damp squib "and spoiling their fun times. be interesting to see also, tonight ,if they show what she actually said, ( the intimidating threats )and how she took the being kicked out. xx

I think they will, and in a way its a good think they removed her.

It just gives a warning to the others that anyone else who breaks the rules will be punished.

BB9 will now turn around and be better

i agree with pinky though, if the police dont get involved, especially after reading this morning what she had actually said, then theres something wrong

at least you could laugh at charlie though, she was a sad gobby wannabe, and still is

but that alex was a pure nasty self centered bitch that even made watching the programme seem uneasy

im glad shes gone

Her lowest point was using religion to try and belittle poor Mohammed. The guy was having a bit of fun on his birthday and she takes the moral high ground and starts blasting him as a disgrace to Islam, she wants to take a good long look at herself.

I think she did this to try and get the Muslim vote, "look at me, I'm defending our faith, Vote for me".

She's a nasty twat, did anyone see her trying to blame channel 4 for trying to frame her by editing only her bad bits together?

Sorry Alexandra but all your BITS were bad, it's not channels 4's fault, you're a bitter twisted vindictive witch.

And her 'explanation' of her 'Gangsta talk' was pathetic.

Last edited:
Back