Mobile Phones @biffo

nistleboy

Inactive User
Reaction score
Biffo if i bought an iphone with activation issues and there was a jailbreak for that phone.would the jailbreak fix the problem..i see iphones on bay with icoud lock and people are buying them.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Hi Mate , a jailbreak has nothing to do with activation`s, jailbreaking just allows modification of your iphone fw , giving you root access mate, from ios7 now with ios 8 yo cant by pass the activation screen without the correct details,there was a hack that worked, but it was short lived,there are lots of fakes so dont fall for it
any hack, jailbreak, unlock are all free remember that , once money is mentioned its a scam , or full of serveys.

What problems are u having mate

Last edited:
Cheers biffo.
I just see a lot of iphones being bought on bay ie barred and phones with activation lock.my new hobby now is fixing phones and was thinking if i bought one of these phones ie for parts at some later date there might be a bypass.
Thanks again biffo.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Iphones with icloud lock or activation lock are pointless in buying mate. I had this problem a couple of months back and spent hours on the phone to apple as the phone wasnt stolen and i even had proof of purchase.

Thankfully i and the previous owner worked out between us the password so all was ok in the end.

i did hear that if you downgraded to ios5 you could bypass the lock but to be honest i didnt have a clue.

hope this helps

Mr P

Iphones with icloud lock or activation lock are pointless in buying mate. I had this problem a couple of months back and spent hours on the phone to apple as the phone wasnt stolen and i even had proof of purchase.

Thankfully i and the previous owner worked out between us the password so all was ok in the end.

i did hear that if you downgraded to ios5 you could bypass the lock but to be honest i didnt have a clue.

hope this helps

Mr P

Cheers mr p.
Sounds good

Sent from my LG-D802 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Back