[Download] BETA Lutron HomeWorks QS Programming Software Download 10.7.0

No permission to download

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Mick submitted a new Download:

BETA Lutron HomeWorks QS Programming Software Download - Latest Lutron homeworks QS programming software to download

BETA Lutron HomeWorks QS Lighting Software:
Use this software to program your homeworks QS Processor and the lighting and blinds in your home.
This software if professional software, any damage caused is at your own risk. if you are not sure do not download! You should do the Lutron HomeWorks training by lutron if you are interested in the software. The training by lutron is excellent and you will come away with a fantastic knowledge!

Note: The HWQS Palladiom Thermostat...

Read more about this resource...

Hi Does anyone have Lutron RA2 Inclusive, I am at 99 loads on essentials and need to add 2 more. so need Inclusive.
thanks

Joejet

Hi Joejet,

Unfortunately its not something you can share.

You need to upgrade your software via the lutron site, and for that you need to have a level 2 dealer login.

I would not peronally use Radio RA for lutron unless it was an expansion to a system where we cant get a cable.

There are far better wireless systems that Radio RA (in my opinion of course :))

Another Idea Joejet, would be to join two loads.... you get 100 loads on the Radio Ra Essentials. you have 99 and need 2 more loads.

Could you not combine two loads.

Mick

Last edited:
Thx for the quick response, Mick. I'm new to DigitaWorldz but the link you sent me takes me to v10.7 - I was hoping for v11.5 or higher - did I miss something?

Hello,

I am new to this forum. I am looking for the QS Programming software to work with a v10.6 Lutron system. Is v10.7 backward compatible?

Is this v10.7 download require activation as a Lutron dealer?

Many Thx.

I think you dont need dealer activation for this version. The only thing you need it is the user and password of your homework.

Has someone mylutron credentials (username and password) to share in order to use HWQS 12.4.0?

Thanks again Mick for sharing 10.7.

Would someone have version 11.x and before 12.x? Presumably the 11.x is that last version without portal login...

Need this to activate HomeKit support in the Connect Bridge. Dealer not competent so ending up programming myself sigh...

Thanks Mick. In a similar position to caipiao. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Great to find somewhere with more Lutron users! Anyone else out there with a Lutron Homeworks / Interactive system? We don't have the QS variant unfortunately

Hi Joejet,

Unfortunately its not something you can share.

You need to upgrade your software via the lutron site, and for that you need to have a level 2 dealer login.

I would not peronally use Radio RA for lutron unless it was an expansion to a system where we cant get a cable.

There are far better wireless systems that Radio RA (in my opinion of course :))

Another Idea Joejet, would be to join two loads.... you get 100 loads on the Radio Ra Essentials. you have 99 and need 2 more loads.

Could you not combine two loads.

Mick

Mick,

What are the better wireless systems you like?

Hello Mick! I know this thread is a little old, but can you share this software with me to download? It would be greatly appreciated.
Your a premium member...you should beable to download it.
Somebody will sort this for you soon.

Back