Bet request thread

OMG I CANT BELIEVE THERE ISNT ANY RUGBY UNION BETS ON (and yes i am shouting) SHAME ON YOU GUYS. HAS NO ONE TOLD YOU THAT THIS IS THE YEAR WALES PICKS UP THE WORLD CUP! Oh i forgot most of you guys are english and are not able to comprehend more than one rule that dosnt include the word off-side Lol.

Havent seen you betting on many of the RUGBY UNION bets yet ;)

Havent seen you betting on many of the RUGBY UNION bets yet ;)
YEAH! Ive just logged in since that post been a busy boy decorating etc.... Im gonna start placing bets now..... trust me to pick a toughy to start betting on tonga v japan....hmmmm played 12 times 7wins to 5 in favour of japan world ranking 13 = japan 15 = tonga.... hmmmm!! Ive gone in favour of the stats all in so i might not be betting on any other if this one dont come in :silly:

oh damn ive just noticed its an english ref and a touch judge, that didnt work out for us welsh against the boks hopefully it will fair me well this time though.

Last edited:
any chance of handicap betting for both teams in the rugby world cup for example new zealand -68 but there is no option for canada +68 this would make it far more interesting (for me anyway)
regards
DLB

any chance of handicap betting for both teams in the rugby world cup for example new zealand -68 but there is no option for canada +68 this would make it far more interesting (for me anyway)
regards
DLB
That is the handicap for both teams. It's for the match... it's not team specific. You could write it either way eg -68 nz or +68 canada

Ok guys so how do I bet with the underdog, do I need to write the bet or is there somewhere I can click on the bet
Regards
DLB

Back