Bet request thread

How do i put bet on stoke v liverpool

1000 on stoke to draw with liverpool

Any chance of the Sunderland game this weekend against Chelsea. Saves me putting a 'real' bet on then :)

OMG I CANT BELIEVE THERE ISNT ANY RUGBY UNION BETS ON (and yes i am shouting) SHAME ON YOU GUYS. HAS NO ONE TOLD YOU THAT THIS IS THE YEAR WALES PICKS UP THE WORLD CUP! Oh i forgot most of you guys are english and are not able to comprehend more than one rule that dosnt include the word off-side Lol.

hi any chance i can put a bet on fulham to win please

thanks for the prompt reply all sorted now
Simples.

OMG I CANT BELIEVE THERE ISNT ANY RUGBY UNION BETS ON (and yes i am shouting) SHAME ON YOU GUYS. HAS NO ONE TOLD YOU THAT THIS IS THE YEAR WALES PICKS UP THE WORLD CUP! Oh i forgot most of you guys are english and are not able to comprehend more than one rule that dosnt include the word off-side Lol.

sorry... most of us are english lol..... probably most of the bookies are scotish :)....

anyways, ive have just started being a bookie and will endeavor to bookie most requests as will all bookies will do, hopefully lol....

keep your request coming wenglishboy and to every other member.... get your requests in :proud:

Nobody gunna do a scum - Leeds one,I fully expect scum to stuff us royaly going on current form,but ya never know

Back