• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Bet request thread

hightower

Inactive User
Any chance of the Sunderland game this weekend against Chelsea. Saves me putting a 'real' bet on then :)

OMG I CANT BELIEVE THERE ISNT ANY RUGBY UNION BETS ON (and yes i am shouting) SHAME ON YOU GUYS. HAS NO ONE TOLD YOU THAT THIS IS THE YEAR WALES PICKS UP THE WORLD CUP! Oh i forgot most of you guys are english and are not able to comprehend more than one rule that dosnt include the word off-side Lol.

Ratts

VIP Member
VIP Member
OMG I CANT BELIEVE THERE ISNT ANY RUGBY UNION BETS ON (and yes i am shouting) SHAME ON YOU GUYS. HAS NO ONE TOLD YOU THAT THIS IS THE YEAR WALES PICKS UP THE WORLD CUP! Oh i forgot most of you guys are english and are not able to comprehend more than one rule that dosnt include the word off-side Lol.
sorry... most of us are english lol..... probably most of the bookies are scotish :)....

anyways, ive have just started being a bookie and will endeavor to bookie most requests as will all bookies will do, hopefully lol....

keep your request coming wenglishboy and to every other member.... get your requests in :proud:

i-zombie

VIP Member
VIP Member
Nobody gunna do a scum - Leeds one,I fully expect scum to stuff us royaly going on current form,but ya never know