Bet request thread

@HappyH and @buzzer

sorry chaps never noticed Scrooge is away wi the dough. I would have had 3 winners the day make that 4 arsenal 2-0 up !

scrooge has got his new server and we all got or dough back when's the bets going up lads

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers @manic01 wasn't looking for a pat on the back mate was really just to let folk know about the Darts bets.
HH.

i would also start!! more info

Not sure if you're post-clocking for downloads but will give you the benefit of doubt. You've got some DW cash (5 at time of posting) pick a bet you fancy, enter your stake beside your choice & press Bet now. If you win you get your stake & winnings returned. All for fun, DW cash is virtual money.
Good luck,
HH.

Just a heads-up really, I've put the QF ties for the PDC World Darts to see if there's any demand (think @joe516 likes the darts & since it's his birthday!) & tomorrow's Premiership ties too. @DBnut @dazling @shaun127 @Tawke @manic01 @VectorZ @darren221980 @craigneuk @Oggiman @digi247 @alimac @wiz569 @thomasjcat @joe516 @buzzer @Napster @suds @smoggie Apologies if I've missed any regular betters from the list.
HH.

nice one m8

Struggling to get tomorrows EPL games up before lunchtime, hopefully somebody else can. If not I'll do it before 12.

HH

Struggling to get tomorrows EPL games up before lunchtime, hopefully somebody else can. If not I'll do it before 12.

HH

Up now, fill yer boots. Apologies they're late :blushing:
HH.

Struggling to get this weekend's Swansea & West Brom matches up, hopefully somebody else can do it Please.
HH.

- - - Updated - - -

Struggling to get this weekend's Swansea & West Brom matches up, hopefully somebody else can do it Please.
HH.

Duplicate post, not sure if me or forum. That's why I'm struggling to get the bets up. That & the fact the VM cable outside my property's been cut:Chainsaw:
HH

Any chance on Athletic Bilbao v Barcelona Copa del Rey Final

cheers joe

Back