Best Way 2 Cut Talkback

taffyss

Inactive User
Reaction score
I was searching though forums i found there were many ways 2 cut talkback the way which i liked was the the removal of the R416 and R417 with a pair of flat screwdriver i mean has anyone really did this style and does it work.. hehe might be tricky cuz these things are very small and square shaped lol hahha..

Gonna do my first Sammy :p hopefully it all goes well

taffyss said:
I was searching though forums i found there were many ways 2 cut talkback the way which i liked was the the removal of the R416 and R417 with a pair of flat screwdriver i mean has anyone really did this style and does it work.. hehe might be tricky cuz these things are very small and square shaped lol hahha..

Flick 'em off with a hot soldering iron m8, saves fecking the board or any of the other components up ..... :)

ohh hmm well i got solder pro 70 but i think theres some other things i need from maplins like butane gas someone told me dunno about all that yet gonna need to read soldering guide haha.. hmm on the pace i use to scratch to cut talkback im sure using screw driver to remove them 2 square chips wont **** up the board hmm just a slight a push maybe might get it done.. did u ever try this way cuz i wanted if someone done and found it being successfull :p..

ohh hmm i got soledrpro 70 its gone thin ending would that work i ant got all the other needed things like..

Silver Solder 2m
No Clean Flux Disp
Butane Refill 200ml

my freind said i need these from maplins gave me the numbers and everything so i know what im gonna order lol :p

taffyss said:

Just flick em off with screwdriver,there aint much resistance to them from the board,easy.

taffyss said:
ohh hmm i got soledrpro 70 its gone thin ending would that work i ant got all the other needed things like..

Silver Solder 2m
No Clean Flux Disp
Butane Refill 200ml

my freind said i need these from maplins gave me the numbers and everything so i know what im gonna order lol :p

I use a £3 soldering iron came with solder from +-bay,spot on for doin jtag etc,would'nt like to remove atmels with it though:)

lol sounds weird i got screwdriver flat one i cant seem to flick em off how much pressure do u have to put if i put more wont it **** up the board.. or should i resort to scratching the track hard like what i do with pace di4010 box haha...also the damn wire comes in the way hahaha.... once i get this done i shall start to read about jtag is looks like it will be my first jtag cuz this rom 11 boc dont unlock used script 1.5 left it for 16 hours never done now using 1.4 1 hour still ant done gay bitch card :(((...

im getting these boxes brand new as well from some guy hehehe sammy boxed with new card lol

mate you have to solder the jtag on, you might as well use a soldering iron to take the resistors off

hmm i ant got butane gas just go solderpro 70 need to go maplins tommorow haha.. also i shall just scratch the track for now it works cuz i did pace like dat then press interactive to see if it was desabled and it was haha MO44 error :pPP.. also i will have to read noobs guide on this soldering thing seems scary man :( hope i dont burn myself.. and one more ting on the my sammy i only see 6 wholes for jtag lol 3 in each row so where do people get all these 8 9 things from lol :p..

and one more thing i got IRD using the hex calc thing

i used a lump hammer and a 5 " bolster worked a treat but did have to get some super glue as it broke the board and case !

all worked well but got some funny looks at A&E when i walked in with a sammy box stuck to me hand !!!!!!!!! so be care full mate:Chainsaw:

lool hammer forget that haha np im going maplins tommorow to buy butane and other equipment needed hopefully i can then resume on the talkback mod lol.. then on to soldering jtag cuz i have the normal jtag where u have to solder to board i also got pogo but dunno how it works cuz the connectors dont match the jtag wholes on the box.. 6 wholes on box jtag and i checked the diagram and my pogo and it was not correct :( lol if only there was some though of jtag i can buy with pins in them or could someome tell me where i can buy pins from cuz i have jtag 10 way like cable from jabsplace :p...

im trying take of the 2 resistors but how u do it properly do i put the the tip of the soldering iron under the chip and keep it there for few mins or something cuz i tried to melt the chips and it ant doing nothing lol like its melting a bit but thats all...

taffyss said:
im trying take of the 2 resistors but how u do it properly do i put the the tip of the soldering iron under the chip and keep it there for few mins or something cuz i tried to melt the chips and it ant doing nothing lol like its melting a bit but thats all...

Your making an easy job sound hard:Biggrin2: if you aim to re-fit talkback at some point?de-solder them.Otherwise using a small screwdriver just ease the chips away from the board.

well did u take out ur board from case i ant doing not worth the hassle np chill im deffinatly going maplins to buy some soldering equipment which i still need so i am gonna solder them off.. that seems the best way cuz i do need to learn soldering now cuz i will be needing skills to do the jtag.. cuz of this damn not being streamlocked so i cant glitch the damn cards :(((...

i did try screwdriver but it dont even come off put force into it as well lol...

taffyss said:
well did u take out ur board from case i ant doing not worth the hassle np chill im deffinatly going maplins to buy some soldering equipment which i still need so i am gonna solder them off.. that seems the best way cuz i do need to learn soldering now cuz i will be needing skills to do the jtag.. cuz of this damn not being streamlocked so i cant glitch the damn cards :(((...

i did try screwdriver but it dont even come off put force into it as well lol...

If ure gonna de-solder then yes remove board to access them from underneath,what i normally do is ease them off using a small precision screwdriver,just force them away from board.
Alternatively just burn em off with soldering iron.

AS for the card read it in nagra,if its streamed or not its most likely locked.

Last edited:
so u have to remove board :( what a hassle isnt there any other way i can use soldering without removing board to get underneath like melt the babies or something damn pace was sooo easy lol... i dont wanna remove board too many bloody screws to remove..

taffyss said:
so u have to remove board :( what a hassle isnt there any other way i can use soldering without removing board to get underneath like melt the babies or something damn pace was sooo easy lol... i dont wanna remove board too many bloody screws to remove..

If u wanna get em off in 1 piece,other wise just melt them with the tip of iron.

haha cool i shall do that dont wanna take out the darn board woot melt the darn things and they will come off :p at last a easy way :p thanks alot dude :pPP

woot it worked just checked press interactive it said error m044 thanks guyz this thing is easy now onto jtag tommorow go get bk

Back