VPN Best VPN

johnny bravo

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
hey guys - got a email from virmin that i downloaded a comprighted film today, using Utorrent and piratebay...whats the best vpn you guys use to hide your ip ? ta

i was thinking of signing up with NORD vpn...read some reviews and seems to be the best.

Nord is very good. Got it myself, paid £28 for a year sub. ;)

Pimple answer it PIA.
(Privete internet acesse)

Loods of many seevers.
Only resently usa tried to themto diclose info.
(No joy)

It expenivie you paynits monkets show up.

Also stay away ffom limited date use.
There logging you connevtion.

PIA not thst. (best)
Also allow 5 devices conected a Time.

Pimple answer it PIA.
(Privete internet acesse)

Loods of many seevers.
Only resently usa tried to disclose info.
(No joy)

It expenivie you paynits monkets show up.

Also stay away ffom limited date use.
There logging you connevtion.

PIA not thst. (best)
Also allow 5 devices conected a Time.

just trying nordvpn for 3 days...i left everything to default settings, ip address is different now..will try and dl some contents via utorrent and see if vm send me another email or will they not ?..lol

Im using NordVPN now and ive had no problems apart from my dd-wrt router is a lot different than there setup guide but the apps work and you can have upto 6 devices on one account so i have one on my phone,One on my MXQ android box so my iptv and kodi go though it which unblocks alot of kodi content and of course one on laptop, They are based in panama and out of the 14 eyes countries also panama has no laws that force keeping data and so on so it about as safe as it get they have a TOR server and servers for torrenting as well as some dedicated servers too, So i happy so far.

would i need to setup vpn on superhub 3.0 ? i only have one device connected to it and thats my duo ?

Hello all, your best bet is to utilise an old router you aren't using, or buy a decent one of gumtree/eBay, and put your VPN on that router and just cascade that router from your superhub using a spare LAN port on it. This gives you two different wireless routers to connect your devices to depending on their intended usage, i.e. dodgy or not.

NordVPN provide many tutorials in order to do this here...VPN Tutorials: How to Setup a VPN

Hope this helps.
p.s. if you haven't setup vpn before perhaps try one for only a month till you master it coz it can be pita :mad:.
Also, although openvpn is the most secure it is also the most processor intensive to run, so if you buy really old router then you will probably get really slow speeds to go with it. Alternatively, use lesser secure protocol, like L2TP, coz as long as you aren't going to be sending death threats to any major politicians then it will be more than ample to hide your downloading, streaming, etc.

Depends on what you class as good. There is an article on torrentfreak that rates VPNs. PIA/Nord always do well. I personally use Nord, no logs, lots of servers, no real slow down, can pay via bitcoin.

Back