Best place to book holiday???

MOAMB

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
OK want to book holiday for the Mrs, baby (only 5 months @ moment) and myself.

Not sure where to go tho so any ideas and dont want to spend silly money and want to go just after xmas or October time next year.
Would like it be be in a hotel, All Inclusive and for around 10 days. Dont mind where we go as long as its not to hot for the baby and easy to get around.

What you recommend people?

Cheers

Ray

OK want to book holiday for the Mrs, baby (only 5 months @ moment) and myself.

Not sure where to go tho so any ideas and dont want to spend silly money and want to go just after xmas or October time next year.
Would like it be be in a hotel, All Inclusive and for around 10 days. Dont mind where we go as long as its not to hot for the baby and easy to get around.

What you recommend people?

Cheers

Ray

In majesty tuana majestic hotel in turkey just now and well impressed.
temp 27 - 30 and food good .
room also high standard with quite a bit to do .
self service beer pumps also.lol
overall i would give place 8-10 with being away from everything only downfall but for quiet family holiday all inc you will be hard placed to beat .
went speed boat to fethie (20 min) which was great fun .
if you look trip advisor very+ feedback.
i saved over 100 quid through quidco and booked via sunshine.co.uk with private transfer (40 min approx)
hope this helps you start

500 per night are you serious, or is it you that has won the Euro millions

Is it per night? I thought it was per week???? :Fish:

EDIT:

Just read per night full board. These prices dont even include flight to get there.

Does look a beautiful place tho

Last edited:
have a look through travelrepublic, good deals on there

lol....i wish,its no £500 a night it works out at £5700 for 14 nights......best six grand you'll ever spend tho.

and thats all inclusive.

cheers.

Six grand for an holiday, i dont think so Mr Bond.

well m8 you'll never know till you go.....sheer luxury.

cheers.

Six grand for an holiday, i dont think so Mr Bond.

Seriously m8, I go to Orlando Florida about every 2 years, wife and 2 kids, you won't get much change if any out of 6 grand, believe me

Redman

Ok enough of flights of fancy.

October or January you need to be as close to the equator as possible, otherwise you might as well stay in this country.
Canary Islands would be favourite

I went to Lanzarote the first week in September to Hotel Flora and it was a good budget holiday.

I booked flights with Thomas Cook for approx three fifty for 2 and an all inclusive deal at the hotel for 2 people for the same amount (booked with alpha rooms)

The food was ok but not brilliant however nobody went hungry.

Getting around was pretty easy local buses were cheap enough however,the local shops were about half a mile away and then they stretched about another 2 miles.
Getting back was up a steep hill and you will be pushing a buggy so that will be hard work, but if you can cope with that go to Flora, if not look for other accom.

Cigarettes are approx 20 euros for 200, if you smoke you can save yourself a fortune, I dont but always take some back and sell them (your official allowance is 200 per person.

You have obviously got a long time between now and then so keep checking out flight websites or bargain websites to get your flights as cheaply as possible. For hotel transfers book in advance with holidayextras.com.
Just remember though the advertised price might be just for the flight, if you need to take a suitcase that will be extra. (Some allowances are 15kg (ie Ryanair others are up to 32kg) if your cases are overweight they will charge you a fortune.
Get yourself a couple of cheap large material bags with zips on to use as cabin bags, usually allowed 5kgs per person free of charge the dimensions allowed will be on an airlines website
Don't pay for inflight meals when you get to the airport and have gone through passport control go to Boots and get a meal deal to take on the plane.
When you are coming back make up some butties and buy a bottle of water at the airport after you have gone though passsport control otherwise it will get confiscated.

Have a nice budget holiday

Without going for a long flight and having to amuse a baby (or at least keep them quiet!!) then you've got to be looking at one of the canaries as the temp is normally mid to high 20's so it's hot enough without being too high that they get uncomfortable. We went to Gran Canaria in Oct when our son was 10 months old and it was fine. Where you want to stay depends on your budget and what you're looking for.

Back